Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Mt Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

sweetfalogoparadegif.gif
DEM_v_SDR.gif

S37R14 - Mt Buller Demons v Dragons FFC

Brevity is key, so ...

Longest Road Trip In the SFA! (woo)

9th v 7th. My gut says Dragons. But I only tell the truth once per round.

Team sheets in by end of Thursday manangatang Greenery

Good luck to all! (rewoo)

PS: They want a 5th Quarter will be played in all games, and any scores chopped off at end 4th quarter will be captured, the remainder of the 5th quarter discarded. You didn't hear it from me shhh.

Big game Dragons!! Huge match against the Demons at the Snow Dome, this promises to be a cracking game and we'll need to put our best foot forward here on Sunday!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Big game Dragons!! Huge match against the Demons at the Snow Dome, this promises to be a cracking game and we'll need to put our best foot forward here on Sunday!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:
What are your favourite Snow Dome memories, Ljp86? No doubt you have many.

What are your favourite Snow Dome memories, Ljp86? No doubt you have many.

Everything snow of course! The slopes, skiing, snowboarding, snow cones and other such desserts! :thumbsu:

I'll probably have to flick back through the games I've played at Snow Dome to see what sort of classics that have both clubs have taken part in over the seasons. :thumbsu:

Everything snow of course! The slopes, skiing, snowboarding, snow cones and other such desserts! :thumbsu:

I'll probably have to flick back through the games I've played at Snow Dome to see what sort of classics that have both clubs have taken part in over the seasons. :thumbsu:
And no doubt a few bouts of frost bite :snowflake:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh crap

Remember that time the DEMONS beat the DRAGONS just so COMPREHENSIVELY? 🥳
There have been so many occasions like that that it’s hard to know exactly which one you are referring to Headless .

In fact, I struggle to remember a time the Demons didn’t completely annihilate the Dragons. Not one occasion comes to mind. 😇

There have been so many occasions like that that it’s hard to know exactly which one you are referring to Headless .

In fact, I struggle to remember a time the Demons didn’t completely annihilate the Dragons. Not one occasion comes to mind. 😇

Here's one :)

https://sweetfa.plus/matches/793

It was the Dragons first game ever. Incredibly, it is still the best individual game any Dragon has ever played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back