AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Had Standing Room Tickets y/day - what a S@#t Show
No one policing areas - hard to see at times - all for the pleasure of $9.50 with a booking fee :D

They only police it and set it up properly for finals

Wise man once said about standing room during the season...

"People who really want to have a good time won't come to a slaughterhouse. And we've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry."

Wise man once said about standing room during the season...

"People who really want to have a good time won't come to a slaughterhouse. And we've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry."
Yeah and I thought you'd be bigger 😂

I got 4 tickets for L1 Carlton v Gold Coast
Bronze Adults were $16 each to reserve
Junior (Counts as silver) were $5 each to reserve

Its a hassle to pay but good to have solid seats with a 2yo and a 3yo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got 4 tickets for L1 Carlton v Gold Coast
Bronze Adults were $16 each to reserve
Junior (Counts as silver) were $5 each to reserve

Its a hassle to pay but good to have solid seats with a 2yo and a 3yo
Wait Carlton v gold coast was $16 for L1 but dogs v swans was $28? Go figure.

Isn’t most of L1 Undercover taken up by like medallion club or whoever? Like they ran out of room on Level 2 and just canibalised that next?
Yeah as far as i know there were about 4 rows at the back of L1 that were reserved for medallion club. As the rest was GA.

So our AFL reserve tickets for Dogs v Swans are in 43....but you can currently buy tickets in the same bay without membership...go figure

So I just got off the phone to AFL members;

Using the ticketmaster app, and clicking Member Tickets, doesn't give you the right price/location of tickets. It gives you a discount but not the $10.90 (for silver and gold). They admit it's an error that they are working with Ticketmaster on.

Same thing if anyone has tried accessing games to a team that isn't your team.

He said go online and click where it says "AFL and Centre Wing members" and punch in your barcodes.

We spent so much more money then we should've. Not good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back