Opinion AFL 2024 Round 2 - Liked, Learnt, Hated

Remove this Banner Ad

Liked: Isaac Heeney seems like he's become the player I thought he would. Beautiful to see.

Learnt: Saints are legit this year.

Hated: Peter Wright on Harry Cunningham. Just a terrible act. Generally not a fan of Essendon's whole fake tough guy routine tbh.

Learnt:
-WCE are not in good coaching hands.
-Essendon still more full of bluster than gravitas.

Liked:
-premiership player Eevarn Soldo's growing mane, and that he seems to have fit in well at Port.
-the way Dees play footy.

maybe freo should look in to pokies.
Tiges stole 4.5million in 2023, destroying families and ruining lives.
Tiges with 80k+ members one of the biggest clubs in the land with recent success to help revenue surely can give up pokies.
I don’t condone Woodside that’s something the club and it’s members are working through but you should be investing all your energy toward your own club being on the right side of life.
Poor deflection, Pokies are bad but Freo are a disgrace.

Liked - Both Sydney teams are playing great footy and the competition is in a great shape.

Learnt - Dusty is past it and when he leaves Richmond for GC, the compensation should be not much.
Learnt - A spot in the eight will be open to lots of teams deep into the season.

Hated - Big chance my team may not be one of those teams.

Liked - Both Sydney teams are playing great footy and the competition is in a great shape.

Learnt - Dusty is past it and when he leaves Richmond for GC, the compensation should be not much.
Learnt - A spot in the eight will be open to lots of teams deep into the season.

Hated - Big chance my team may not be one of those teams.

Liked:
michito owens. Such a watchable footballer....feel free to take a rest this week
Sam durham. Was dubious he could be an inside mid, but was one of only a few still competing late against the swans. Love him in there with perkins and setterfield.
Amiss/jackson/treacy combo. Will dominate the air soon.

Learnt:
Made a call last year the pies needed a flag because the window wont be open long and teams are coming. Was more right than i thought.
Flipside, thought the longmuir extension was a poor one. Egg on my face.

Hated:
Boaks 350th so overshadowed. Scheduled during F1. Away. And rated a sideshow to Daicos' 50th.
Be better AFL.

Every club I’m sure has a sponsor you. could frown at

That is capitalism.

Liked

Saints’ kids, but really every team has some terrific kids.

Attacking footy from most teams.

An undermanned Tiger outfit being competitive.

Learned

The Cats are a contender.

Edge is a new fancy shmancy term for coward sniping from behind. Essendon still soft in the contest and defensive transition.

Chad Warner is an avoider/ducker (of elbows), thankfully. Hind would have got months had his elbow connected.

Hated

The Arc, boundary umps needing specs.

West Coast, as an ongoing team in the comp, being in such diabolical trouble.

A player with memory loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back