Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Full credit to Noah today. Backed up last weeks game with another well balanced game where he was good both defensively and offensively. Could have easily kicked 6 or more, but it was the defensive work that really stood out. Committed to chasing and tackling, which caused turnovers, which then resulted in opportunities to hit the scoreboard. The last 2 weeks have been good especially after half time against Casey, now he needs to bring the same level of performance against the Dogs next week. If he does then he should at least be in the mix for the senior side, even with a heap of players coming back from injury. Yze has shown that good form at lower level eventually gets rewarded.

I thought this thread would be up and running in high elation and celebration like a politician party after they've won their seat on election day????lol
why?

it's generally populated by losers who are jealous of the mighty cumdawg's talents and sublime handsomity

Last edited:
One thing I really liked. Leads up to Steely Green who kicked it over his head to a leading May. Kick missed but instead of asking why not kick it to me, gave Green the thumbs up. He played that way all game, probably why the whole team got around him after his goal. Like him or not, that’s progress.

Hopefully it’s clicked for him.

i was asking you did you fail stoner syntax or summat
how am i supposed to know mate as i'm not a loser. ? lol
People just get a chip on their shoulders about a player and keep pushing their point. I' m the opposite if a player can prove me wrong then i'm happy bc the RFC will have another good player on the list and not a list clogger. I'm being cautious with NIWL bc he's burnt me before, so i'm waiting for him to be more consistent and still improve . Never gave up on him just treading warily as he's a super inconsistent player and a hot and cold footballer. Yesterday was good , but not great although it could've been We still need to be wary of the opposition as they've won so many spoons in the last 8 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how am i supposed to know mate as i'm not a loser. ? lol
People just get a chip on their shoulders about a player and keep pushing their point. I' m the opposite if a player can prove me wrong then i'm happy bc the RFC will have another good player on the list and not a list clogger. I'm being cautious with NIWL bc he's burnt me before, so i'm waiting for him to be more consistent and still improve . Never gave up on him just treading warily as he's a super inconsistent player and a hot and cold footballer. Yesterday was good , but not great although it could've been We still need to be wary of the opposition as they've won so many spoons in the last 8 years.
100%

Nobody wants any Richmond player to be a failure at Richmond but some times you just have to see it for what it is and accept some just wont make it for many reasons some talent and some work ethic others for concentration.

Whilst we appear to be 'Haters' we really are not and its just we cannot see him changing after 4-5 years and looks like the coaches cant either and they want exactly what we want " A block of games from Cumberland" thats at the level the coaches want from him and not just a half in 4 weeks.

Lets look at the last game he played and apparently had a great game kicking 1.6 playing against Coburg
which are sitting just about last (18th) for an AFL player like Cumberland that would be the least you would expect and barely a pass for me.

but good to see he didnt injure himself again walking over the white line

Needs a few weeks in the 1s to prove what he’s got, otherwise he should go to another club where his confidence and self worth may improve to actually get games. He’s had 0 opportunity in so long it’s no wonder he’s playing like he doesn’t give a s**t in the 2s! You can only bust your ass for so long without reward before you stop caring for the corporation you work for.
Well maybe that says it all. New coach on board he should be busting his arse to prove he is worthy.
If he has the attitude that he has given up and its not worth it then that right there says why he won't make.
I hope for his sake that's not what's happening.

Well maybe that says it all. New coach on board he should be busting his arse to prove he is worthy.
If he has the attitude that he has given up and its not worth it then that right there says why he won't make.
I hope for his sake that's not what's happening.
i don't think he's given up at all as the last couple of weeks have shown. If he had he wouldn't have improved his greatest issue under Dimma and that being more defensive. He's come a long way in this area so far under Yze and Morro so let's see where he gets to from here. He's still on thin ice, but at least there's some hope for him.

I don't care now as after watching our dysfunctional FL for 2 weeks in a row with guys like Mansell, Campbell, Pickett and fxxking kmac this guy has to play. We are embarrassing ourselves with our forward setup in the seniors.
I agree with the foward line setup and really Kmac should be no where near our foward line unless his man drifts back

But i think Yze pretty much told him to man up Ryan who our players seemed to avoid getting near

But we just got smashed out of the middle and Serong , Young , Brayshaw got 100 possessions

I agree with the foward line setup and really Kmac should be no where near our foward line unless his man drifts back

But i think Yze pretty much told him to man up Ryan who our players seemed to avoid getting near

But we just got smashed out of the middle and Serong , Young , Brayshaw got 100 possessions
He ****ed up playing Naismith instead of Ryan. Campbell and Mansell have done sfa for weeks now so start playing natural forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back