Noah Balta on the Wing - Richo 2.0?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets also remember Richo played Wing in his twilight, he had had a full career to learn the game to be able to make that switch.

Not many KPP's would have the footy nous to do what he did which is why we havent seen it done in any team since.

Heck, even Buddy failed as a winger FFS

Lets also remember Richo played Wing in his twilight, he had had a full career to learn the game to be able to make that switch.

Not many KPP's would have the footy nous to do what he did which is why we havent seen it done in any team since.

Heck, even Buddy failed as a winger FFS
True, but Balta is a far better overhead mark than Buddy and thus is a legitimate kick out target or just a down-the-line target. Buddy was also a much much better forward than Balta and always wanted to play forward to kick goals so I doubt would want to star on the wing.

I think it’s already been mentioned but I can see Balta doing a G train,,,very similar players , quick and strong as an ox . Reckon forward play clicked with NB this year and he’s marking better than ever , was comforting to hear alliir describe how difficult he was to play with his speed and strength
FF is his posi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back