• Key forward. Unleash the beast!

• Key back. Play it conservative

• Running midfielder/wing

• Trade for draft picks

• IDK. I'm just here for the lols

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back line.

He has been tried and tested up forward and been found wanting.

He also had a very underrated season imo. He finished the season poorly but I'd be very surprised if he wasn't top 5 in the BnF. Not having Grimes playing his usual standard and a midfield that doesn't run both ways couldn't have helped.

I'd be keener to try Gibcus up forward.

Playing him forward in 2022 at times hurt his development imo, he is a key back.
But he needs improvement to really become elite or he will always just be a solid defender.

Back line.

He has been tried and tested up forward and been found wanting.

He also had a very underrated season imo. He finished the season poorly but I'd be very surprised if he wasn't top 5 in the BnF. Not having Grimes playing his usual standard and a midfield that doesn't run both ways couldn't have helped.

I'd be keener to try Gibcus up forward.

He was awesome most of the year, he would usually have 1 brain fade a game which was infuriating and made a lot of people forget the great things he was doing.

I think he led the competition for intercepts marks late into the season.

Playing him forward in 2022 at times hurt his development imo, he is a key back.
But he needs improvement to really become elite or he will always just be a solid defender.
bring down rancey to
coach our backs

would be epic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turns 24 this year. Still very young, won't his his peak for another few years at least and he's already up there with the best key defenders in the game. Thought his intercept and contested marking this year was top shelf and showed great improvement from last year.

Also has some attacking facets to his game that other key backs don't.

Rance was much better at the same age. No need the circle jerk over this guy being the messiah for a flag. Need to go hard into the draft and get those top picks. Where is my Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance making their mark in their early 20s?

It depends what happens in the trade period, but I think right now we almost have to start either him or Gibcus up forward next year.
gibcus

showed nothing in the back half . was gifted game after game on draft position alone

Anyone who says anywhere OTHER than a key back should receive an immediate ban.

It should also be the first question asked in interviewing potential coaches.

Number 1 developing intercept defender in the AFL and is already likened to rance in his early days. We need to stop screwing around with his development, it’s become ridiculous.

Gibcus and Balta need to be our pillars. No questions asked. Grimes isn’t around forever and what happens when one of them gets injured!

Anyone who says anywhere OTHER than a key back should receive an immediate ban.

It should also be the first question asked in interviewing potential coaches.

Number 1 developing intercept defender in the AFL and is already likened to rance in his early days. We need to stop screwing around with his development, it’s become ridiculous.

Gibcus and Balta need to be our pillars. No questions asked. Grimes isn’t around forever and what happens when one of them gets injured!
Key forward.

Gibcus and Young the pillars.

* it play him forward again

Perfect second to Lunch once he gets out of Meehan's dungeon

Young, Gubcud, Vlas, Broad and Grime can easily cover the back half. Grimes will come good when we take him off captain and he has time to refresh

Back