What Is Your Expectation for 2024?

What Is Your Expectation For 2024?

• Top 6

• Middle 6

• Bottom 6

• No Ceiling

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He literally couldn't kick the ball the last time he was on a field for the VFL.

I remember him lining up for goal and Maric yelling out from the boundary line "kick it like we did in practice".

He proceeded to barely drop the ball on his boot before missing by a mile.

He just needs to play some footy. Coming from a mile back.

Hopefully he gets some continuity in the VFL but we will have 3 or 4 talls that can ruck in the VFL this year so who gets the minutes????
Hopefully Ryan plays 2nd ruck in the afl team. Then Colina and crayfish can share ruck duties in the vfl amd Miller can stick to kpd. If Ryan is also playing vfl I'd expect him to play nearly exclusively forward.

You know if in 'What is your expectation for 2024' and we're talking about the potential of Colina, that we're in as s**t load of trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simple really...to those old enough to remember, what still causes more pain? Losing the premiership to Carlton in 82 or winning the spoon in 2007? Could watch our very worst performances from 2007 without batting an eyelid. Still can't watch a replay of 82 though...
our 2007 team would destroy the last 3 stand rule/4th umpire/dissent era premiers especially the shite pies the worst premier since footscray 2016

afl is a simulation now and the premier is decided by the corrupt afl

Above Geelong and I’m all good.

I think we have a 50/50 shot of making the 8 don’t see us finishing lower than 12th
Who cared about Geelong. They're old and also need a rebuild. I'd rather them finish higher and middle rather than low and get good picks.

That's a club that would actually use its good draft picks to good effect, unlike some of the other disasters.

I reckon in our new look forward line Cumberland's capable of bobbing up and kicking 3-5 goals a few times and kicking 30 goals for the year. Would be nice to get another 40 out of Bolton if hes more fresh and composed in front of the big sticks and if Lynch and Balta combine for another 100 goals should put us in line for a top 6 finish.

Judson's proven he's good for a goal a game as is Dusty. Who knows if Sampson or Kozitsche can challenge each other for the 3rd tall fwd spot and Bob up especially dominating against teams without a genuine 3rd KPD. We might be back to 2022 FWD scoreboard pressure. The backlines pretty solid and think Gibcus and Brown can only be upgrades.

Midfield with Taranto, a fit Hopper and Dusty should really dominate most teams will be nice to start winning centre clearances. A fit, managed Prestias still pretty impressive being rotating through and Bakers gonna give his all. Surely Sonsie, Dow, Graham and Ross are ready to stake their claim. Would love to see Short and Banks on wings and McIntosh and Pickett phased out.

At full strength with a soft draw I can see us playing finals. Can see Saints and Melbourne dropping right off. Port have absolutely sold their future for a hand full of journey men. I'm pretty optimistic for this season and think Yze would've absolutely noticed the breath of fresh air in the final round against Port and seen what happens when the likes of Brown, Trezise, Banks and Dow were freed up. Thank f@$k watered down Hardwick and Xavier Clark are gone.

Will spew if Grimes plays round 1 on back of running laps. Him and McIntosh should be considered depth players now.

Who cared about Geelong. They're old and also need a rebuild. I'd rather them finish higher and middle rather than low and get good picks.

That's a club that would actually use its good draft picks to good effect, unlike some of the other disasters.

Well it’s a win win then

I reckon in our new look forward line Cumberland's capable of bobbing up and kicking 3-5 goals a few times and kicking 30 goals for the year. Would be nice to get another 40 out of Bolton if hes more fresh and composed in front of the big sticks and if Lynch and Balta combine for another 100 goals should put us in line for a top 6 finish.

Judson's proven he's good for a goal a game as is Dusty. Who knows if Sampson or Kozitsche can challenge each other for the 3rd tall fwd spot and Bob up especially dominating against teams without a genuine 3rd KPD. We might be back to 2022 FWD scoreboard pressure. The backlines pretty solid and think Gibcus and Brown can only be upgrades.

Midfield with Taranto, a fit Hopper and Dusty should really dominate most teams will be nice to start winning centre clearances. A fit, managed Prestias still pretty impressive being rotating through and Bakers gonna give his all. Surely Sonsie, Dow, Graham and Ross are ready to stake their claim. Would love to see Short and Banks on wings and McIntosh and Pickett phased out.

At full strength with a soft draw I can see us playing finals. Can see Saints and Melbourne dropping right off. Port have absolutely sold their future for a hand full of journey men. I'm pretty optimistic for this season and think Yze would've absolutely noticed the breath of fresh air in the final round against Port and seen what happens when the likes of Brown, Trezise, Banks and Dow were freed up. Thank f@$k watered down Hardwick and Xavier Clark are gone.

Will spew if Grimes plays round 1 on back of running laps. Him and McIntosh should be considered depth players now.
That was hot
1708172815289.gif

Fast forward 4 weeks.....
5c5dfaaa-894b-45ef-a321-7d9996216d32_text.gif

From what i saw against Melbourne, the club still thinks he is 1st choice for one of the wings.

Anyone want to change their expectations from a match sim?

I still think we will finish bottom 6
Agreed

A lot depends on injuries and mentality of the players.

Still reckon they're burned out from the flags.

Back