List Mgmt. 2024 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

I’ll be here most of the year

Positionally, where do you think we need elite talent most?

I've always thought key forward, but now I'm thinking we need a really skillful, damaging mid more than anything else.
Mids for sure

After first round, we have Freo’s 2nd and 3rd picks plus our own…need them to have a stinker this year…which could give us 6 picks in top 40. Could package some of these up and trade to clubs who have father-sons and academy players this year to help the rebuild.

After first round, we have Freo’s 2nd and 3rd picks plus our own…need them to have a stinker this year…which could give us 6 picks in top 40. Could package some of these up and trade to clubs who have father-sons and academy players this year to help the rebuild.
Not sure about Freo’s 3rd, thought it was West Coast’s?

Favourtism sucks. Having watched all the Dow videos and articles the club put out I, like everyone else thought maybe he's come good and finally justified his way too early 1st round selection. Still remember the experts saying they were shocked as he should've still been on the board at our 2nd pick but Clarke with his ever reliable "we've identified something special we like with him."

Compare Dow with Ross a bloke who busts his arse gets the job done, looks like he belongs, never rewarded, never carried, never allowed to play a bad game for fear if getting dropped. All our guns are now mostly old and injury prone. Watching Dow and Ryan yesterday made me realise 2 of our big hopes don't even belong at the level and probably never will. Both look like scrawny boys that can be man handled and brushed aside.

It's a long season to play out but if we truly are a bottom 3-4 team we're only gonna get 10x worse as Hawks and North are gonna start upward trajectory on back of drafting. Might as well fatten broad and Baker up for market. We could have our biggest draft hand more like 2004 draft making 2021 hand look crap by comparison.

When Tassie compromised drafts start whoevers bottom 2 will be in for 5-10 years in the wilderness as Tassie get all the picks and concessions. You finish last you prey for a Harley Reid/ Dusty saviour type. With Tassie you're just as likely to land an Anthony Moranito or Corey Ellis as your first pick is only pick 9.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back