How do you feel towards Dimma on the eve of the 2024 season?

How do you feel towards Dimma on the eve of the 2024 season?

• Strongly negative. He's an oppo coach who poached our staff and along with the AFL,screwed us over.

• Mildly negative. It doesn't sit well.

• Neutral/indifferent

• Mildly positive. It sits well.

• Strongly Positive. Would have him back in a heartbeat

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not overly fussed
He’s got his new job and doing everything he can to succeed at it as he should and we as a club have moved on as well

I voted for strongly positive, but I don’t want him back. I think he’s ran his course with us.

I think most people would feel this way, strange it wasn’t an option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This poaching of Richmond’ stalwarts has began to piss me orf , screw u dimma
If we’d sacked him I would feel differently but he bailed on us and poached staff he can GAGF

Never thought much of him from day dot and the feelings never changed. Showed his true colours in 2020 and totally derailed afterwards which affected our team and culture which Benny and Peggy built. He was unofficially sacked in the end as resignation was a nice appearance thing which looked fake and sad in the end. Then he went on his usual cunning and dirty ways soon as he joined the Suns.
Respect him that he was the Puppet coach in our three flags , but wasn’t the driving force to our culture which led to success.
I don’t want him to succeed at The Suns and if Dusty goes next year it will be zero respect from me for him.

Last edited:
Utmost respect and can’t thank him enough.
Yeah, departure and sudden appointment at GC was disappointing but for anyone to say flags would’ve been won without him is total frogshit.

We move on but he deserves total respect.

Not fussed.
It's a business and people change jobs every year in the AFL.
I never really liked him as a personality (and certainly didn't like him in his playing days), but grateful for what he helped us achieve.
But he'd run his race long before he left.
Good luck to him.
We couldn't beat the Suns with him the last few years, so now we have a shot!!

Delivered the chocolates. In spades.
His ability to galvanise the playing group to be their very best was ground breaking. He is a student of the game and worked his butt off to get an edge. The coaching group were one and united behind his leadership.
His weekly stories and inspirational anecdotes coupled with his own vulnerability led the group to achieve magnificent rewards. We all shared in that and couldn’t have done it without him.
Now he’s gone, it’s great that he’s gone cos it allows the Tiges to refresh and grow again. His tenure is over and he’s just the coach of GCS. I don’t wish him any ill will but hope we belt them.

Delivered the chocolates. In spades.
His ability to galvanise the playing group to be their very best was ground breaking. He is a student of the game and worked his butt off to get an edge. The coaching group were one and united behind his leadership.
His weekly stories and inspirational anecdotes coupled with his own vulnerability led the group to achieve magnificent rewards. We all shared in that and couldn’t have done it without him.
Now he’s gone, it’s great that he’s gone cos it allows the Tiges to refresh and grow again. His tenure is over and he’s just the coach of GCS. I don’t wish him any ill will but hope we belt them.
Thanks for the insight Cousin Larry :thumbsu:;):D

Thanks for the insight Cousin Larry :thumbsu:;):D

You need my insight Mr Robot.
Otherwise you might be influenced by that clown a few posts above yours. Many hated Dimma right from the start and he proved them wrong and it burns in their guts.
How can people live with such hate after the pure joy we lived thru?
It’s a simple credit where it’s due story, he delivered 3 flags. He was a great coach for us. That’s all I’m saying.

Back