How do you feel towards Dimma on the eve of the 2024 season?

How do you feel towards Dimma on the eve of the 2024 season?

• Strongly negative. He's an oppo coach who poached our staff and along with the AFL,screwed us over.

• Mildly negative. It doesn't sit well.

• Neutral/indifferent

• Mildly positive. It sits well.

• Strongly Positive. Would have him back in a heartbeat

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it’s the fact he said he was burnt out and needed a rest and all that.
He got the new job…. Ok but now starting to tick off many with the poaching of staff and trying to poach Dusty and whoever else.
He sure got over his 12 years of burn out quickly. In what, 6 weeks he was considering the exact same role at another club?

Almost like some sort of miracle happened.

I wonder if there was a poll which was 'Do you think Dimma probably knew about the Gold Coast job at his time of resigning from Richmond', and the two options were Yes or no, what the results would be?
Of course he knew. AFL house would have been involved too is my guess.

Of course he knew. AFL house would have been involved too is my guess.
Absolutely they were involved, its bleeding obvious... this all started during Gather Round.

He reigns, wants a break and 6 weeks later in Italy he has dinner with the GC GM and signs. Of course, anyone could see it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely they were involved, its bleeding obvious... this all started during Gather Round.

He reigns, wants a break and 6 weeks later in Italy he has dinner with the GC GM and signs. Of course, anyone could see it
Nicely run competition hey when the governing body actually encourages a contracted coach to leave their current club for a club the AFL would love to succeed.
Corruption.

Nicely run competition hey when the governing body actually encourages a contracted coach to leave their current club for a club the AFL would love to succeed.
Corruption.
Agree man but then the AFL did create GC and want them to succeed ASAP after 14 years of sweet FA.

Corrupt absolutely and the AFL saw an opening and took it!!

He doesnt warrant my total respect when he’s actively trying to dismantle the RFC with likes of Blair hartley and dusty in his sights ,,,fk him
He dismantled GC taking meatballs and lunch. It’s a business.

And take it from me…….Dusty ain’t going anywhere!

I agree his last 6 months have been ordinary but for half the people here to say they had no respect whatsoever for Dimma 5 mins after he won us each of the flags is ridiculous.

Move on folks

Last edited:
Anyway move on.
Dint think we’ve seen the forward line function so well in how long. No lynch
Good oppo.
Happy days
Agree, its been years since our forwards got so many clean looks.

I wonder if there was a poll which was 'Do you think Dimma probably knew about the Gold Coast job at his time of resigning from Richmond', and the two options were Yes or no, what the results would be?

Does it matter? Rewind to before he even left. A lot on here were quite vocal that he should leave etc. Suddenly he does and the same group are acting like their wife of 30 years divorced them for a man in their 20s

I guess I just don’t take it personally

Gold Coast have always tried to get Dusty across so it’s not exactly anything new that Hardwick is pushing

Clubs poach staff all the time as well, he hasn’t even taken a huge amount from us only a couple of minor off field roles that could probably do with some fresh faces anyway

That fact that he’s trying to get quality people into an organisation that historically has been ran terribly shouldn’t be a shock
Have they , I think the connection of dusty to GC became a thing with dimma going north , unheard of prior

I think the truth matters. Don't you?

Not really. I’ve moved on. Why does it matter if he had an offer from GC before he left? Those who keep harping on about it all just look salty to me. There’s no need to feel betrayed or cheated on by Dimma. He hasn’t done anything wrong

Back