2nds WAFL Watch 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I was trying to really get it into authentic Lloydy speak (footy really has started to buy into that management speak style crap hasn't it btw? They'll be talking 'dynamic leverage' and 'proactive holistic solutions' very soon; mark my words.). Spoiled it by adding an O to keyboard though.

I'm all about dynamic leverage. ;)

Taberner and Forster named in the league side for Peel. Taberner has been named in the ruck:confused:
Sheridan and Michie also named, but no Faulks. May come in on Saturday if held out because of Freo.

Ibbo named for East Freo + Duffy but no Simpson

Mellington out. Might have been because of possible Freo selection or he may be suspended.

Taberner and Forster named in the league side for Peel. Taberner has been named in the ruck:confused:
Sheridan and Michie also named, but no Faulks. May come in on Saturday if held out because of Freo.

Ibbo named for East Freo + Duffy but no Simpson

Mellington out. Might have been because of possible Freo selection or he may be suspended.
Taberner is 197 cm he should be able to ruck.

Taberner is 197 cm he should be able to ruck.

Yeah I'm sure he can. Just surprised they went that way. They would know where he can play and must have seen him as the best option in the absence of Hannath, Moller and Clarke. Not sure Peels reserve ruckman would be amused.

Good to see Tabener get a run in the firsts. If there is one area Peel are deficient it is in the forward line.

Hope he kicks on from his 10 mark, 5 goal performance last week.

Good to see Tabener get a run in the firsts. If there is one area Peel are deficient it is in the forward line.

Any chance Hannath, Crozier and Smith will play for Peel on Sunday if they don't get a gig in Tassie?

Tantalising isn't it? I mean, what if he blows them away at league level too? How long does RTB keep his powder dry before he gives this kid a run in the bigs and says, we need a big forward, here's your chance. Pure speculation and it's probably a bit on the knee-jerk side on my part in terms of finding a replacement for The Pav, but geez I'd like something like this to fall our way for once. Please footy gods, let him be more of a Tex Walker than a Callum Wilson.

Duffy had only 5 possies and 2 points to 3 quarter time and ended up with 10 possies and 1 goal 2. A good last quarter but nowhere near good enough again.

Ibbo had 14 possies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howson doesn't look like he is playing in the EF reserves.

Schloithe doing well for South Freo playing as a midfielder again this week 23 possies and 8 tackles, 3 ISF's

Was Hannath in Tassie or is he lining up for Peel tomorrow? Or can he head back today and still make the team anyway if he is in Tassie?

Would be good to see Tabener play forward rather than out of position in the ruck.

Good game by Schloithe.

Nothing much else to report with lots of absentees.

Was Hannath in Tassie or is he lining up for Peel tomorrow? Or can he head back today and still make the team anyway if he is in Tassie?

Would be good to see Tabener play forward rather than out of position in the ruck.

Good game by Schloithe.

Nothing much else to report with lots of absentees.

Tassie. They showed him and Crozier sitting on the sidelines in the last quarter.

Hopefully he is back on the plane tonight and can still play tomorrow.
If he's being considered for the Richmond game, then it's better leaving him out. A 5 day break for a young player who has been complaining of soreness already this season isn't the smartest way to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back