Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone noticed that some PS2 titles are now available via Digital download? Grand Theft Auto Trilogy pack is 55.95 (GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas). I'm definitely getting San Andreas, would love to do that again. Also Max Payne is also on there for 22.95.

Anyone noticed that some PS2 titles are now available via Digital download? Grand Theft Auto Trilogy pack is 55.95 (GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas). I'm definitely getting San Andreas, would love to do that again. Also Max Payne is also on there for 22.95.

The Warriors just popped up.

Really good game.

lcxyE0D.gif

There were heaps on PS3 and some ps1 rare titles like Kula world and theme hospital, wish they would transfer over :(

I got The Warriors because it's one of the best games I've played.

Played with a mate when it first came out, don't think ive ever had as much fun as I did playing 2-player co-op.

Graphics are shocking, but they looked bad back when it first came out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on my own here, this is probably the first month I'm actually keen on. Rebel Galaxy is great and Tricky Towers looks like a fun local multi game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back