• Van Gisbergen

• Mostert

• Courtney

• Coulthard

• McLaughlin

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pye to Walkinshaw was always a given,just who he'd replace.
Where does Tander go ? GRM in place of Scott Mc is about his best option.
His former engineer has gone to Erebus, and I think he's said he wants to race GT cars so that might be an option.

GT to BJR ??

Obv Slades efforts this season would have locked him in there for a few years yet but Brighty ?......

GT to Erebus sounds the most legit though , Daffid and Garth is a solid-as lineup no matter which way you look at it.
Moff and "Biebs" at GRM

EDIT - Good luck translating that post if you're not a regular fan lol

Actually BJR isn't a bad shout at all. Is Bright off contract?
That i couldn't tell you.
Poor old Brighty seems to have fallen off a cliff the last year or 2 , always lifts for Bathurst though but let's be frank , Slades SMOKED him this year.

That i couldn't tell you.
Poor old Brighty seems to have fallen off a cliff the last year or 2 , always lifts for Bathurst though but let's be frank , Slades SMOKED him this year.
Yeah agreed. I actually forgot he was still racing until you mentioned him before. It's a shame, I've always like JB but he definitely seems to be done.

Think Slade has done a decent job this season.

GT to BJR ??

Obv Slades efforts this season would have locked him in there for a few years yet but Brighty ?......

GT to Erebus sounds the most legit though , Daffid and Garth is a solid-as lineup no matter which way you look at it.
Moff and "Biebs" at GRM

EDIT - Good luck translating that post if you're not a regular fan lol

tumblr_inline_nbseqqs3nv1t0oxfi.png

#herebecauseirealisedbathurst1000is2weeksaway

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or does that look a bit like Clipsal?

That Urban bit certainly does for the start/end of Clipsal.

Is it me, or is there a bit of Turkey Turn 8 in that loop there? Kinda looks like a bit where if you've got a good enough car and you take the right line, you could probably do that bit without breaking (though I might be talking junk there.)

Theres a whole Bathurst channel this week on fox.

Insertrandymarshspooge.gif

Back