Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Classy.

Thanks BigMart. When are you expected back at Saintsational?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously man, I made a pretty placid response to Brian suggesting that we get everything we want, the response from you and others is quite unessecary...
Brian is a big boy and had a solid response, I'm not sure why you and bird_man and others need to thrash it out any further.

Most of that is subjective opinion and I think you missed his point as to why they risked getting pick 10.

I don't think anyone is denying it's a roll of the dice.

All I will say is that they are either very certain he'll come good or they have lost the plot.

No I got his point and I realise it wasn't him but the justification from the club. I still call BS.
Lots of smart operators amongst the club list managers and Many of them are scratching their heads.

The subjective opinion was about making up for their pursuit of Carlisle, I realise. But really no one can believe that Hawks could do that deal to make it up to us. Come on.

No I got his point and I realise it wasn't him but the justification from the club. I still call BS.
Lots of smart operators amongst the club list managers and Many of them are scratching their heads.

The subjective opinion was about making up for their pursuit of Carlisle, I realise. But really no one can believe that Hawks could do that deal to make it up to us. Come on.
To make up what to the Saints. For not getting Carlisle?

So if thats the truth Wright should be sacked for incompetence.

Hawthorn poster...
"Great opportunism by your list management team! Bodes very well for your future direction plus everything else you've done down there. Maybe it was a small way of Wrighty apologizing for a late move for Carlie last year."

Yeah right. Good ol Wrighty, letting us have such a great trade.

That was a silly aside posted by a fan. Not the Hawks.

Like a bunch or rabid Peacocks some of you. Gloat all you like but we won a trade. They have 4 cups we have none of recent times.

Like I said, if it doesn't work out for them, they have all those cups to cry their salty tears into. Best we can do is stir them with our spoons.

Like a bunch or rabid Peacocks some of you. Gloat all you like but we won a trade. They have 4 cups we have none of recent times.

Like I said, if it doesn't work out for them, they have all those cups to cry their salty tears into. Best we can do is stir them with our spoons.
Unless you dont realise this is a Saints fan site.
I was responding to the supporter and his bullshit.
Please point to where I said the HF C had said it.

Oh and if you want to fawn and suck up Hawk supporter arses, do it on their board and dont attack Saints supporters on their own board making comments.

Sounds like you have an inferiority complex the way you are kissing Hawthorns arses.
Nobody 'stirred up' Hawks supporters.

Actually every Saints supporter has the right to respond on their board to opposition supporters crap.

But you seem to think you have the right to tell us what to post on our forum.

Maybe with your new found fawning acquiescence to the Hawks you should go and post over there.

And your cheap shot at our woodenspoon would be pathetic for an opposition supporter. For a supposed Saints supporter to be trolling his own supporters is disgraceful.

Not gloating at all ( I assume I'm the rabid peacock) but last time I looked I thought it was ok to laugh at some ridiculous posts...both our own and visiting posters from other teams.

It really is quite funny ( not to mention delusional) to imagine Hawthorn giving us a great deal to make up for interfering with our Carlisle deal. And yes, I know it was not the club saying that, but the poster.

I also found the way he said Hawthorn justified their trading quite amusing. Maybe your and my senses of humour aren't the same but such is life and you know what, Saints supporters need a sense of humour to survive.

Oh and if you want to fawn and suck up Hawk supporter arses, do it on their board and dont attack Saints supporters on their own board making comments.

Sounds like you have an inferiority complex the way you are kissing Hawthorns arses.

Actually every Saints supporter has the right to respond on their board to opposition supporters crap.

Maybe with your new found fawning acquiescence to the Hawks you should go and post over there.

And your cheap shot at our woodenspoon would be pathetic for an opposition supporter. For a supposed Saints supporter to be trolling his own supporters is disgraceful.
Too funny mate. You need to get a grip. Good to see the old bipolar Joffa back online.

Listen smart arse. We were having a conversation. But carry on with your small dick syndrome if it makes you feel like a man. To paraphrase you - put me on ignore peanut.

You can bully all you like but reality is that we have nothing to gloat about at this stage.

If you want to peddle your hate diatribe, then feel free. Just like the Bullshit you threw at Mowman because of his chosen business.

For someone who professes to have some sort of superior intellect, you carry on like a fwit at times.

Aren't you embarrassed at your age? Orate you just another idiot who needs to berate people on a forum to justify his manhood?

Which one is it?

You add nothing but bile and insults to this place you sad little man.

Not gloating at all ( I assume I'm the rabid peacock) but last time I looked I thought it was ok to laugh at some ridiculous posts...both our own and visiting posters from other teams.

It really is quite funny ( not to mention delusional) to imagine Hawthorn giving us a great deal to make up for interfering with our Carlisle deal. And yes, I know it was not the club saying that, but the poster.

I also found the way he said Hawthorn justified their trading quite amusing. Maybe your and my senses of humour aren't the same but such is life and you know what, Saints supporters need a sense of humour to survive.
Wasn't directing it at you.

Too funny mate. You need to get a grip. Good to see the old bipolar Joffa back online.

Listen smart arse. We were having a conversation. But carry on with your small dick syndrome if it makes you feel like a man. To paraphrase you - put me on ignore peanut.

You can bully all you like but reality is that we have nothing to gloat about at this stage.

If you want to peddle your hate diatribe, then feel free. Just like the Bullshit you threw at Mowman because of his chosen business.

For someone who professes to have some sort of superior intellect, you carry on like a fwit at times.

Aren't you embarrassed at your age? Orate you just another idiot who needs to berate people on a forum to justify his manhood?

Which one is it?

You add nothing but bile and insults to this place you sad little man.
Wow. Just wow. Hita nerve by the sound of it.
Instead of personal insults which is completely unwarranted, how about addressing the issue.

Going off just makes you sound unhinged.

Anyway not responding to someone obviously not in control of their emotions. Maybe you will feel better shouting at the mirror mate

Peace brother. Enjoy your Hawks love.

Pull you head in champ.

The young lad is entitled to discuss what he likes.
I have a lot of time for you mate, when you dish up this cr@p it goes over the top.

Then again, sounds like he's worked you out pretty well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. Just wow. Hita nerve by the sound of it.
Instead of personal insults which is completely unwarranted, how about addressing the issue.

Going off just makes you sound unhinged.

Anyway not responding to someone obviously not in control of their emotions. Maybe you will feel better shouting at the mirror mate

Peace brother. Enjoy your Hawks love.

I don't think he is unhinged at all.. quite calm and frankly very accurate... especially the s**t you gave Mowman. Schoolyard stuff old chum. Like I said, pull your head in and stop being a bully.

The kid can handle himself, but just dropping by to say my piece.

Pull you head in champ.

The young lad is entitled to discuss what he likes.
I have a lot of time for you mate, when you dish up this cr@p it goes over the top.

Then again, sounds like he's worked you out pretty well.
Might like to read the whole exchange. He decided he was the overlord of here when a I suggested a Hawks supporter was fooilsh for saying Hawthorn gave us the trade for the Carlisle thing.
He then went on to start generally abusing posters and then started trolling about wooden spoons.

Then he went totally off tap.

Cool you obviously approve of posters trying to tell others what they can post and then insult and abuse them when they question them.

Couldnt care less if he loves Hawthorn or not. The assumption that I and others have no respect for Hawthorn because we found one comment from a Hawks supporter on our board us just plainly wrong.
Who could not respect a club that just won three in a row.
So maybe you need to not be so hasty.

Anyway. Great trading period and a fantastic swap of picks with Hawthorn.

Sould we use them for kids or a star?

I don't think he is unhinged at all.. quite calm and frankly very accurate... especially the s**t you gave Mowman. Schoolyard stuff old chum. Like I said, pull your head in and stop being a bully.

The kid can handle himself, but just dropping by to say my piece.
Havent conversed wth mowman for months and months.

Really I think you are just looking for a fight.

Personally havent seen you around and judging from this aggressive provocative posts, perhaps thats not a bad thing.

If anyone is bullying it is you.

Havent conversed wth mowman for months and months.

Really I think you are just looking for a fight.

Personally haven't seen you around and judging from this aggressive provocative posts, perhaps thats not a bad thing.

If anyone is bullying it is you.

Not bullying at all mate. Been too busy but been observing and following.

Don't weasel and try and turn this on me. You have a go at kin, you have a go at me. Simples.

I understand that verbal tirades stroke your ego. But don't abuse people and then tell them to peace out. Your intentions are clear.

I love the way you cut loose on him and when it gets dished back to you, you accuse others of - aggressive provocative posts. Pisser!

You are the one that has a go at others and then cracks the sooks, spits the dummy and leaves, then comes crawling back lol.

So grow the * up and stop playing the victim.

Not bullying at all mate. Been too busy but been observing and following.

Don't weasel and try and turn this on me. You have a go at kin, you have a go at me. Simples.

I understand that verbal tirades stroke your ego. But don't abuse people and then tell them to peace out. Your intentions are clear.

You are the one that has a go at others and then cracks the sooks, spits the dummy and leaves, then comes crawling back lol.

So grow the **** up and stop playing the victim.

Maybe your kin shouldnt have a go at others.

Anyway this s fruitless. As I said to the other poster, wont converse on this subject with you again.

Pesonal insults may be your go, but it os not mine anymore and has not been on any forum for months.

Suffice to say your and the other posters personal insults wont be responded to.

Goodbye

When i first came on this site there was a few arguments with posters from other teams boards.(Trolls)
Now its Saints people arguing with fellow Saints supporters. Kind of sad really.
I guess the next step is fighting with yourself:eek:
Shut up Snake or I'll smash ya.

Last edited:
It was only a matter of time, just too funny

Just got to wonder why JB was allowed back on the forum

Last edited:
Con G was the straw man king and was not as smart as he thought he was.

Actually he was a dickhead.

Totally agree. Con is a goose... it was an injustice that Plugger got the flick & Con continued on & still posts trash to this very day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back