2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Don't think he's too worried about standard, just whoever has the biggest $$$. I'm led to believe he contacted one div 2 club and was told thanks, but no thanks.
Yeah not hearing good things about this bloke either. Loves the attention

I
Funny thing about Vasilevski is he wouldnt be in the top 12-15 midfielders in Division 1.

He stood out at Lower as there wasnt much else in there midfield.

Not worth anywhere near what he would be asking for, and was on north of $1000 a game at Greenvale.

Incorrect .was on 850.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brutal ,as you know I'm well informed on the matter,do you want to go into detail on here ?if so I will.the club broke their financial agreement to every player therefore he had no contract.greenvale paid out as they knew lower were just playing hard ball which turned out to be a silly thing to do . As many were saying on here when it happened it stops players returning,which I know if the situation was handled differently then ,he would have returned this year

Brutal ,as you know I'm well informed on the matter,do you want to go into detail on here ?if so I will.the club broke their financial agreement to every player therefore he had no contract.greenvale paid out as they knew lower were just playing hard ball which turned out to be a silly thing to do . As many were saying on here when it happened it stops players returning,which I know if the situation was handled differently then ,he would have returned this year
Like a bad episode of Days of our Lives with this bloke. Surely clubs would keep their distance on him now?

Hurstbridge with a few nice signings from Bundoora and francis from the stars according to newspaper report

Have heard that one of their important forwards will not be there next year though.

Brent Ryan from boro to Seymour

Hobbs and Paynter going bush too?

Hurstbridge with a few nice signings from Bundoora and francis from the stars according to newspaper report
Would think Francis would need to lose quite a few if he was going to have an impact on Division 1 like he did in Div 2, massive step up and far more superior defenders he is going to have to deal with.

Would think Francis would need to lose quite a few if he was going to have an impact on Division 1 like he did in Div 2, massive step up and far more superior defenders he is going to have to deal with.

Franga performed well in D1 when at Macleod. No issues there. Great acquisition for Hursty.
Not sure about Hobbs & Hammer going bush ? That's news. Kane Shaw head overseas for the year and I think Lynchy has retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Back