Goulburn Valley FL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Lowden appointed as United's Coach. Heard they approached just about every man and their dog in the GV but nevertheless seems like a good appointment it will be interesting to see if he can bring some players with him

6f8583a41bfab61e180ab8991c523040.png

Which one is it ????

The United job? Please, United wouldn't want a flog like you in a million years, why would they want a bloke who questioned Marc Quarells legacy earlier in the year on this forum, what senior coach would pot shot a fellow coach on a public forum, beggars belief, wouldn't see dirty Williams or Warburton do the same, also a bloke who conveys his apparent short falls as a coach publicly (post Bendigo sacking), what a tosser, your name was mentioned up at the social rooms and the response which followed was met with absolute laughter, your ability to mess up sides (Echuca 2011) is not wanted at Skene Street. #Absolutedisease
Gosh, I should log in more often! The author posts once this year in the PDFNL after nothing since 2014 and then trots out this tirade. Did you steal his play lunch once Ringo?

Gosh, I should log in more often! The author posts once this year in the PDFNL after nothing since 2014 and then trots out this tirade. Did you steal his play lunch once Ringo?

Haha..never met or spoken to the person who posted this so don't really know what its all about. Unfortunately part of the territory when you coach. People making comments like those above are part of the reason people don't take up the role. Pretty poor form

Yes also heard that today Ringo. Haven't seen him play recently and can't remember how he went back at Ky. I assume he would be up for a regular if he was a Murray League Rep?

Played in ky 08-09 grand final loses as a 18-19 year old. Multiplie Murray league representative BNF winner at tonny.

Just not sure who's spot his gonna take in that back line expessaly when they've picked up mangan. And his only key position player. But saying that good luck and I hope he goes well

Yes also heard that today Ringo. Haven't seen him play recently and can't remember how he went back at Ky. I assume he would be up for a regular if he was a Murray League Rep?

Bugger me, how many more ex-Ky guys will front up? Just for the record, Pettifer was Rochy before living in Ky. Good luck to Ky getting locals back.

Last edited:
Robbie Miller was one of the best junior footballers I played against. He would be old enough to have kids playing senior football. Is he still around?

He was working in Melbourne. Isiaah his young bloke was an AIS member but missed being drafted. He then played at Williamstown but had a terrible run with injury. He played good footy for South Bendigo last year! He other son was playing at Colbo a couple of years back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbie Miller was one of the best junior footballers I played against. He would be old enough to have kids playing senior football. Is he still around?

He had two sons. Isaiah played Pioneers and made the Vic Country team but went undrafted in 2013. He played a few games with Rochy in 2014. I think he might have played with Williamstown at some point, maybe in 2015? He played with South Bendigo this year.

Leroy is the oldest one I think. He played out at Colbo.

They're both in their early 20s.

Bugger me, how many more ex-Ky guys will front up? Just for the record, Pettifer was Rochy before living in Ky. Good luck to Ky getting locals back.

Weardon to ky looking likely. And I've heard tom pryde is returning back to his home club.

Funny how everyone's coming back all of a sudden:nomouth:;)

Weardon to ky looking likely. And I've heard tom pryde is returning back to his home club.

Success attracts people wanting to get on board I suppose. Ky lucky to have locals keen to come back. Get on board before candle burns out. At the ultimate standard, players at Hawthorn have prepared to take less money knowing they may get that opportunity; but no guarantees.

Robbie Miller was one of the best players to have graced GVFL footy in the last 25 years in my opinion. Tough, unscrupulously fair, and freakishly talented. Watching him play on Anthony Mellington from Shepparton in the earlly-mid 90''s was one of the joys of being a spectator. In fact, I think all the other players on the field were reduced to being simply spectators.

Like a GV version of Knights versus Van Der Haar.

Robbie Miller was one of the best players to have graced GVFL footy in the last 25 years in my opinion. Tough, unscrupulously fair, and freakishly talented. Watching him play on Anthony Mellington from Shepparton in the earlly-mid 90''s was one of the joys of being a spectator. In fact, I think all the other players on the field were reduced to being simply spectators.

Like a GV version of Knights versus Van Der Haar.
I wasn't good enough to play against him at senior level thank goodness!

Brought up before about success breeding success. Perhaps the ultimate club batting out of its league is Colbo. Think of the population and compare their success. Back in my playing days at Rushy, The Colbo pub was turning over twice as many kegs as the 2 Rushy pubs combined. Everyone wants to get onboard. This year they still had two AFL players who went to their primary school in Barlow and McIvoy I think!

You are making it sound like a bad thing Harry? Every country club aspires to create an environment that is enticing for former players to travel back to.
Name me a club that is willing to knock back a former junior wanting to return to their home club.
There a few jumping off as well, looking for an easier ride to senior football.

You are making it sound like a bad thing Harry? Every country club aspires to create an environment that is enticing for former players to travel back to.
Name me a club that is willing to knock back a former junior wanting to return to their home club.

Hahaha Jonny boy. I've worded that wrong or you've read that wrong.

I'm Definitely not saying it's a bad thing lets set that straight!! I'm in agreeence with you 100%. There's nothing better than seeing ex juniors living away that are willing to make the effort to come back home and play.

and no club would knock back juniors so not sure why you asked me to name one? Nothing I said was referring to knocking back juniors.

Im a ky person and I'm loving all the rumours I'm hearing and hopefully there true! #sillyseason.

Ps just by reading your reply I know exactly who this is x.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back