Music thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We only found him a few weeks ago watching a tv show, and Human was in the background (same show?). We loved it and wanted to know more, so looked it up. Glad you liked what you heard.

Not sure he'll be mainstream, but would love to see him hit the big time with that voice of his.

We only found him a few weeks ago watching a tv show, and Human was in the background (same show?). We loved it and wanted to know more, so looked it up. Glad you liked what you heard.

Not sure he'll be mainstream, but would love to see him hit the big time with that voice of his.
It's pretty mainstream, been flogged on commercial radio for at least 6 mths.

I know this because my kids listen to nova and I listen to triple j or z. I wonder where I went wrong with them.

It's pretty mainstream, been flogged on commercial radio for at least 6 mths.

I know this because my kids listen to nova and I listen to triple j or z. I wonder where I went wrong with them.

Oh really? there you go, we don't listen to radio much except for SEN (and that only occasionally)

Glad he is having success then.

The Rag 'n' Bone man has been here in Melbourne and we didn't know:eek:

Apparently appeared at some artsy fartsy "intimate" venue in Chapel St, Prahran.

Has concerts in melb and sydney. Too late now of course for us.:'(

A beautiful song....reminds me of some of Rita MacNeil's songs.

Love her "Working Man" this one is her tribute to the coal miners of canada. The video of the song is very emotional.

Last edited:
Lately I've been listening to a lot of the Lin-Manuel Miranda music. That is, the cast recordings of Hamilton and In The Heights.

I can't recommend them strongly enough. Particularly In The Heights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

conrats! what kind of genre do you typical follow?

As in play? Generally folk, Americana & Blues when playing solo. With my band it is more blues-rock with a little 60s psychedelic chucked in.

As in play? Generally folk, Americana & Blues when playing solo. With my band it is more blues-rock with a little 60s psychedelic chucked in.
Love it, whereabouts in Brisbane do you perform Nunez, if you put a heads up on here I would love to come have a gander.

I usually have 60s/70s/80s music or SEN:eek: on in the background while I'm on BF, this is the song that is on while I'm posting this.

Love it, whereabouts in Brisbane do you perform Nunez, if you put a heads up on here I would love to come have a gander.

I usually have 60s/70s/80s music or SEN:eek: on in the background while I'm on BF, this is the song that is on while I'm posting this.

Thanks Jason!

I've actually got my EP launch at Black Bear Lodge on Sunday the 12th. About to board the plane to Sydney to play the first show of the tour and to heckle Haso

Bit of a cockney rebel fan myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back