Rumour Richmond FC premiership hangover

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now let's not be too hard on the North supporters. After the harrowing year they've endured, we can expect some Tiger envy.

They have exciting young recruits like father-son of Blakey to look forward to.

Drawing long bows now aren't we? Next year will be the true measure of your worth. Toothless tigers will be exposed as the overrated, mediocre side they are. No finals for you!

Just like being bounced in straight sets this year? Beat the AFLs favourite team in GWS, handed Geelong a nice little hiding - the irony of Chris Scott’s sook fest after we beat them (where have I seen that before) and of course our dismantling of the greatest side in the comp on GF day. Yeah toothless.

Drawing long bows now aren't we? Next year will be the true measure of your worth. Toothless tigers will be exposed as the overrated, mediocre side they are. No finals for you!

You don't follow the footy much, do you champ...
Plenty of sides were given the chance to expose us this year. None of them even came close. I'll let you in on a little secret, we're certainties to make the GF next year. End of discussion.
Do I win anything?

Players should be able to let their hair down in the off season, as long as they are clean for day one of pre-season who cares...

Hmmmm, I wonder what's causing that hangover?

Er, not sure you fully grasp the concept of the 'premiership hangover' champ. It's when you play below your best during the next season after winning a premiership. Very difficult (and impossible) to have a premiership hangover before the next season's started.
Anyway, chin up champ, oh and commiserations about North...

Er, not sure you fully grasp the concept of the 'premiership hangover' champ. It's when you play below your best during the next season after winning a premiership. Very difficult (and impossible) to have a premiership hangover before the next season's started.

Give him a chance, poor old sneaky baker usually just regurgitates the same meaningless drivel over and over. At least he's trying to find some new material. Even if it hasn't anything to do with the thread topic. He's desperate to find something, anything. He's always trying hard to give us some laughs and he does it well.

That elimination final is one of my finest memories at the football. Grown men in tears, tiger sadness and misery everywhere. I actually grew a few inches taller walking past the Richmond social club after that game.

Bwahahaha, that's all you have. An elimination final win. How pathetic is that? Dude, we got a flag, we have progressed, you have regressed. It's awesome
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And that's how you get your arse handed to you on a plate.

Mate go easy he struggles with simple concepts. Maybe a draw a picture for him

Hmmmm, I wonder what's causing that hangover?

Drugs mate. They are all off their nuts. Dusty is back on the chopsticks, we are a hot mess at Richmond. Put all your money on is winning the spoon. It's easy money Snake, get on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the 3rd time Richmond has been fined for failing to notify drug testers of their players' whereabouts in the past 7 months.

Their premiership needs to be investigated.

344a66cdffebf76158d7ea73da5540bb.jpg

Never forget, because we won't.

That's the 3rd time Richmond has been fined for failing to notify drug testers of their players' whereabouts in the past 7 months.

Their premiership needs to be investigated.

Now now, lets not start throwing stones in glass houses Jabby

Yeah, we actually won premierships in a good era, not in the current arse your way to a flag on a few weeks of decent form bullshit.

Sorry. We all forgot premierships don't count these days. EVERY premiership since north last won doesn't count. Sorry. Everyone forgot!!! Thanks for reminding us!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back