Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
My nomination is for my old mate General Giant.

A consistent contributor on this forum for many years and a fierce defender of the club throughout the site. Good balance between parochial and reasonable and has the passion we would like all our supporters to show, particularly at our games!

Like yours truly General has experienced a few run ins with the MRP this year but only because he loves the club to bits and defends it to the hilt which can’t be a bad thing.

Special mention to Giant Strides who is a super contributor and also the great captainMyCaptain who has welcomly started posting more frequently again which the forum is richer for.

Another great season for the club and for this forum, may we take that extra step next year and really piss the Mexicans off properly!!

Thanks for the nom Andre, def think there are more worthy posters here though.

My nomination for 2018 would be 1 of the originals, Ichabod Noodle.

Very knowledgeable on all things Giants with valuable insights but wont backdown should the trolls arrive.
Also flys the flag on the MB.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There are always plenty relevant, I'd like to nominate Land of the Giants for his match previews every week, genuinely under appreciated

I can't add a poll to the OP, so will let this thread sit for a month or so and then run a separate thread for a vote, thanks to Andre the Giant for getting the discussion started :)

There are always plenty relevant, I'd like to nominate Land of the Giants for his match previews every week, genuinely under appreciated

I can't add a poll to the OP, so will let this thread sit for a month or so and then run a separate thread for a vote, thanks to Andre the Giant for getting the discussion started :)

Happy for you to redo it with a poll mate. Just a bit of goodwill and appreciation for another good year of building :)

I'm with Land of the Giants this year. For the service in providing the gameday threads, and the insight and quality of the OP in every case.
Grateful to everyone that I learnt from through the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back