Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 1: Fighting Furies vs Coney Island Warriors @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=22304430

1dqvN4vwY4.jpg

NaturalDisaster Wacky Tiger

#sorrynotsorry
#jeetgayabhaijeetgaya

Last edited:
What's up peeps <insert wart joke here>?

I've been off the grid for a few days - are the Furballs still campaigners?
You've actually been sacked!
Victim of rampant PC, I'm afraid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's up peeps <insert wart joke here>?

I've been off the grid for a few days - are the Furballs still campaigners?
Does the Pope s**t in his hat?

Does the Pope s**t in his hat?

Thank you for this comment. After some silent reflection in this, my answer to this would be no. I believe the Pope does not or would not s**t in his own hat.

I’ve been to and had a s**t at the Vatican and the standard of public toilets is such that I have a reason to believe the Pope’s own toilet would be of good standard if not excellent. This makes it unnecessary for him to s**t in his own hat.

I do not put any credence into the notion that he might freely choose to s**t in his hat, because who in their right mind would opt for that when there is a perfectly good toilet nearby? I know money is no object for cleaning or hat replacement et cetera, but it would at least be an awkward and uncomfortable shitting experience.

Now of course neither you nor I can be absolutely certain either way, but I’m saying the odds are stacked in my favour.

And the logical extension of this all is that the Furies are indeed not campaigners (or are no longer campaigners if you must debate this point).

On that note I will bid you good night.

PSA: This game may be posted at an earlier time due to match poster availability issues - keep an eye out on the thread around 1-2pm
Wooshette Wacky Tiger 3121 premiers

Thank you for this comment. After some silent reflection in this, my answer to this would be no. I believe the Pope does not or would not s**t in his own hat.

I’ve been to and had a s**t at the Vatican and the standard of public toilets is such that I have a reason to believe the Pope’s own toilet would be of good standard if not excellent. This makes it unnecessary for him to s**t in his own hat.

I do not put any credence into the notion that he might freely choose to s**t in his hat, because who in their right mind would opt for that when there is a perfectly good toilet nearby? I know money is no object for cleaning or hat replacement et cetera, but it would at least be an awkward and uncomfortable shitting experience.

Now of course neither you nor I can be absolutely certain either way, but I’m saying the odds are stacked in my favour.

And the logical extension of this all is that the Furies are indeed not campaigners (or are no longer campaigners if you must debate this point).

On that note I will bid you good night.

For those who want the TL;DR version.

The Pope does indeed s**t in his hat.

The Furies are campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back