Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not only is Electroneum s**t, but the sheep rooting exchange it's on is up the duff.

Cryptopia is not the only exchange ETN is trading on. They're on qryptos now and will be on kucoin, next.exchange and HitBTC very soon, with others to follow after that.

Last edited:
It's purely speculative obviously, but if you watch trends and have been watching over some time, you'd have the brain capacity to realise that 250 billion dollars wouldn't have been pumped into Crypto in 2 days as it did in November without the intervention of bankers. Cap went from 500 to 750 billion.

if you'd have the brain capacity to realise total crypto market cap is not representative of the amount of money in crypto at all then you'd realise that your assessment is incorrect. I can move the price of Bitcoin by $10m simply by investing $10 of my own cash, that doesn't mean that there's now $10m more in crpyto. Also banks have nothing to do with crypto at this point in time.

if you'd have the brain capacity to realise total crypto market cap is not representative of the amount of money in crypto at all then you'd realise that your assessment is incorrect. I can move the price of Bitcoin by $10m simply by investing $10 of my own cash, that doesn't mean that there's now $10m more in crpyto. Also banks have nothing to do with crypto at this point in time.

So that bull run we saw on the back of the cap increasing which sent most cryptos skyrocketing had nothing to do with money invested, it must have been just your $10.00. Lol Where is all this volatility coming from? Mum and dad?

Bankers are already into crypto, make no mistake about it and they are at the forefront of most of the manipulation that is taking place. Throw some whales into the equation too. Get your head around that. If you think otherwise, regardless of your experience in Crypto, that is purely just your opinion.

My original statement was just an opinion too. I stand by it.

Edit: by bankers, I refer to globalists (banksters), not necessarily the banks themselves investing in Crypto.

Last edited:
It's purely speculative obviously, but if you watch trends and have been watching over some time, you'd have the brain capacity to realise that 250 billion dollars wouldn't have been pumped into Crypto in 2 days as it did in November without the intervention of bankers. Cap went from 500 to 750 billion.

Now why don't you tell me who you believe would have been responsible for that?

Let me give you a tip, it wasn't you and I.

I think institutional money will come, but you don't understand how the market works if you think a $250 billion raise in market cap actually = 250 billion worth of fresh money coming in.

I think institutional money will come, but you don't understand how the market works if you think a $250 billion raise in market cap actually = 250 billion worth of fresh money coming in.

I get that the value of Crypto collectively determines what the cap is and this is influenced by many factors.

My point, although I used figures to represent a value, was that the cap grew by 250 billion and that a lot of that would have been dictated by bankers.

It was an opinion based on trends and various runs we had seen. For the market cap to grow by 250 billion, there must have been a massive influx of cash. It doesn't have to specifically be 250 billion, I'm aware of that.

Adding to this, the reason behind my point about the banksters is I was observing the volumes of purchase on several exchanges over this period and you could determine amounts which were getting purchased minute by minute. This was collective buying and it even seemed syncnonised from people with a crap load of money, not just whales as we know them.

Determining how many $$$ were spent on these purchases will be impossible to know, but the cap increased exponentially and it did so because there was an incredible amount of money invested in a very small amount of time.

These guys drove Crypto to the ATH we saw and I'd guess they played a similar role in dumping it. We haven't yet recovered from pre XMAS.

Last edited:
Loving it. Now that you posted it’s crashing, lol

I have actually been doing the opposite of what I was going to do, to great success so far.

Was going to offload BCPT (was doing nothing at 50c) for more WTC. Was going to, then said "No, don't do it, do the opposite."

Nekminnit (OK, two days later) BCPT over $1.00... :D

I am the George Costanza trading method!!!

I have actually been doing the opposite of what I was going to do, to great success so far.

Was going to offload BCPT (was doing nothing at 50c) for more WTC. Was going to, then said "No, don't do it, do the opposite."

Nekminnit (OK, two days later) BCPT over $1.00... :D

I am the George Costanza trading method!!!
Gold. Stick to that and you be an architect in no time for real. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because you own some and want people to push the price up.
Small percentage. But it’s about to fly in March. Time to buy in now.

Litecoin is looking very good for a big jump.

Big volume on reddcoin. Some Korean exchange got it on board yesterday. Those Koreans love the crypto long time.

Last edited:
Small percentage. But it’s about to fly in March. Time to buy in now.

Litecoin is looking very good for a big jump.

Big volume on reddcoin. Some Korean exchange got it on board yesterday. Those Koreans love the crypto long time.

Yeah ADA is ready for a move for sure. Got some stuff coming up, interesting to see what they say next week. I'm gonna grab some. My brothers been a bag holder for a while.

Tick, tick, tick the tether time bomb continues to hold the market down. Only when it explodes or is defused will the market surpass the previous ATH.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back