Live Event Giants of matchday fan engagement vs version of Bulldogs who aren't premiers right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullflogs leading the free kick count to - who would of thought?

I can't wait for gws to s**t the bed in the finals again, would be almost criminal if they don't manage to win a flag with those players
HA, youve only got supporting against us to hang your hat on.
Long suffering 57 years coming up for you mate.

We will all grin as you the dogs fail to actually make the finals.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'l be grinning when the giants become s**t and the afl will have realised what a failure they have on there hands with a second club in sydney and have no choice but to either merge you with gold coast or norf if there still around or pack up up shop and fold your joke of a club

I'l be grinning when the giants become s**t and the afl will have realised what a failure they have on there hands with a second club in sydney and have no choice but to either merge you with gold coast or norf if there still around or pack up up shop and fold your joke of a club

So to become s**t we have to win what 2 flags in 100 years and be bailed out ever year?

No worries. Will check back in another 90 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, what's going on?

Been out since 9pm last night, I assume the bulldogs had a hard fought win and the Australian Cricket Team continues their test series in SA with the respect of the cricketing world?

Hi, what's going on?

Been out since 9pm last night, I assume the bulldogs had a hard fought win and the Australian Cricket Team continues their test series in SA with the respect of the cricketing world?
Youre in for a world of hurt Im afraid.
cda6d980498e41a88702aba9c3ee1802.gif

I suspect your supplier is going to have a lot of time for extra curricular activities.
Also tell Lib....him to bring back some fireworks.
There were certainly no fireworks at the game

If #FreekickBulldogs is still a thing but they're back to being s**t, it kinda defeats Plugger35's theory they won the 2016 flag solely due to umpiring.
*Insert Plugger's first to the ball quote here*

I guess we'll have to be content with just one premiership this year

No, they must of gone pr0n shopping prior and were spent when they got to the game.
Judging by the score lube wasn't on the shopping list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back