Post here if your club has won AFL premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you must’ve misread the thread title mate.

It says “post here if your club has won afl premierships”

Not “post here if your club has been in the comp for 23 years and all you have to show for it is a few western derby trophies and a collection of Nat Fyfe FIGJAM videos”

And it’s only been GMHBA stadium for 2 years, I guess Geelong move around a lot.

Not my thread, not my rules.

If we don't enforce 1990, then practically anyone can join the club (lol Saints, lol Freo). The aim is to make it an exclusive club. North are welcome, naturally, having TWO AFL premierships.

Great to be here.

Checking in for our AFLM Premiership and Moral Premierships

What about AFL premierships?

792c09333e3808bc300039abab68e01b

Brisbane
Hawthorn
Geelong
West Coast
Adelaide
Norf
Sydney
Essendon
Collingwood
Bulldogs* (AFL-W premiership)

Are the clubs that have attained AFL premierships. The rest are a rabble and what makes it more interesting, is the fact we have a league majority which displays an underachieving minority.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uh, 96 and 99. Where are you getting your two other AFL premierships from? Pre-season premierships probably don't count.

Also, checking in.
They do to some Cats
tatt_02.jpg
Isn't Geelong's desperation to be relevant cute next thing they'll be asking the AFL to let them include VFA flags.

Yes I realise you said Premierships not Premiership but I thought one cleanly won flag is worth 2 or 3 tainted flags?

Awful lot of Richmond fans posting in here. Last time I checked you only have 1 AFL premiership :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back