Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 12 West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Want me to find the PMs EJW had with us about leaving us because we are good and Wonders suck? Guarantee he joins Dragons/Gumbies next season
Well duh, we sucked. Now we have the best list in the league. Remarkable recovery.

They then capped off their assessment of us by jumping onto our seniors and trying to assess the leadership stakes there.
From unnamed sources known to me, apparently it’s a case of JackNah_8 , rfctigerarmy , Grockadoc , rfctiger74 , 3121 premiers , _Cayz_ and sausageroll who are all supposedly staking a separate claim there. To me there’s too many coups and not enough chickens at the Furies.
Wait a minute. A Furies reserves player could possibly become captain of the club? I'd be the SFA equivalent of Richie Vandenberg.

I can honestly say I like your club. Everything I say has been in jest. IMO you are one of the best and strongest clubs.

It won't stop me trashing you in a match thread. I will fuel the flames of a club in crisis.
You use the word "crisis" like it's a bad thing.

Comprehension not your strong suit huh?
I've read this post a dozen times now and I'm still not sure what you're trying to say.

What is it with you Demons tonight.

All on the defensive.

Did we break you.
On the defensive hey? I'm going to play this one back to you with a straight bat and say no.

what happened to the furies v warriors thread, why are we here
You came here to dance, right?

giphy.gif

I'm talking about quality of opposition. You barely have to do anything to win. Might as well stay in bed it's starting to get cold.

Even if it was Furies + Demons vs Wonders we would still win.
But it is ;)

Want me to find the PMs EJW had with us about leaving us because we are good and Wonders suck? Guarantee he joins Dragons/Gumbies next season
What do you want the bet to be that I'm still at the Wonders next year? Name it, name your conditions.

Well duh, we sucked. Now we have the best list in the league. Remarkable recovery.
I never said we sucked, I said Demons were in a good space and the Wonders needed help. Best move I ever made.
#Wonder4life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you want the bet to be that I'm still at the Wonders next year? Name it, name your conditions.

Mate, I love this place, the Dees are flying.

The Wonders are ******, they need a hand after nahnah, Nakia and LA left for Bombers. Best if we have a comp with lots of good teams. You'll never get me to say a bad word about this place, it shits on the Hawks for culture. But we need more of it. Here I am what? 5th 6th most prolific poster? Over there I'd be close to top.

I love this place. I'll be back when the Wonders are travelling well. I reckon 2 seasons.

;)

Amazing how times change. Cannot see myself leaving this place. GUARANTEED to be here next year. Again, name your conditions, I'll let you set the bet.

I'd say join the Wonders, but we have a #nodickheads policy. ;)

Amazing how times change. Cannot see myself leaving this place. GUARANTEED to be here next year. Again, name your conditions, I'll let you set the bet.

Is that because you've realised you wouldn't be gifted a premium team sheet position at the Demons?

I started at the Seventh Wonders. Never going back :)

And why would I bet on something you have full control of?

I started at the Seventh Wonders. Never going back :)

And why would I bet on something you have full control of?

Um, because you guaranteed it?

Just calling you out on your bullshit, carry on.

Is that because you've realised you wouldn't be gifted a premium team sheet position at the Demons?
No, it is because I want lots of strong clubs. You guys are sweet for now, as are we now.

Maybe one of you guys can help save the Gumbies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back