Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 12 West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Haydo has always been a keyboard warrior.

Takes pot shots but then cracks it when he cops it back and “retires” cause he can’t hack it. Didnt he retire again at the end of last season for about the fifth?

It’s just a bit sad and pathetic.

I even messaged haydo saying the league would feel his loss.

I should have known better that he'd be back by Round 1.

I even messaged haydo saying the league would feel his loss.

I should have known better that he'd be back by Round 1.
I messaged him to tell him I’d feel his ****.

Your lack of tag in this post is what I'd call sad and pathetic. Have a bit of balls next time.

I called your club out for having no direction and no leadership. It's been the same old crap from the Demons from day 1. Get a bit of mongrel about you, then maybe the league will take you seriously
Tag or no tag - there is no difference. I knew you would read it.

This post continues to show just how out of touch you are. The clubs direction, leadership and culture is praised throughout the league.

Your opinion is outright wrong.

That says more about you than us.

Tag or no tag - there is no difference. I knew you would read it.

This post continues to show just how out of touch you are. The clubs direction, leadership and culture is praised throughout the league.

Your opinion is outright wrong.

That says more about you than us.

Is anything about the Wonders not out of touch?

How many arbitrary #JTMedal votes did you award yourself for this?
Well, apart from the fact that I’ve excluded myself from the #JTMedal as it wouldn’t be fair to the other competitors, I would probably give myself about 500 votes.

This might be the single funniest thing you've ever posted.
It’s the most serious thing I’ve ever posted. You know this too from when you bagged the s**t out of the wanders when you went there to single handedly save them.

It’s the most serious thing I’ve ever posted. You know this too from when you bagged the s**t out of the wanders when you went there to single handedly save them.
Yep, I said they were ****ed/struggling. At the time, it would be hard to argue it wasn't true.

All banter aside, if you can't admit we're now travelling well, there's not much I can do for you.
Demons, Hawks travelling well, we're in the conversation.

Gumbies are that ****ed it's actually no longer funny.

As I said earlier, it would be noble if one of you guys could go there and fix the place. Do your bit for the league.

Probs more likely to win a flag as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I said they were ******/struggling. At the time, it would be hard to argue it wasn't true.

All banter aside, if you can't admit we're now travelling well, there's not much I can do for you.
Demons, Hawks travelling well, we're in the conversation.

Gumbies are that ****** it's actually no longer funny.

As I said earlier, it would be noble if one of you guys could go there and fix the place. Do your bit for the league.

Probs more likely to win a flag as well.
How are any of us going to know how the wanders are traveling? The only time we ever hear about them is the times we play them.
A very largely forgettable team.

How are any of us going to know how the wanders are traveling? The only time we ever hear about them is the times we play them.
No, that’s the Dragons.

Where are the wanders on the ladder anyway?
In fact where are we?

And there it is. You're all over it as usual.

If these criticisms came from a bloke that actually knew what was going on, it might be worth paying attention to.

And there it is. You're all over it as usual.

If these criticisms came from a bloke that actually knew what was going on, it might be worth paying attention to.
You’re very naive today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back