Coaching Staff Senior Coach: John Worsfold - Thank you John

Remove this Banner Ad

But in pervious weeks we also had the hff push forward to the ball - which meant when we got it we had no one to kick too and had to chip sideways - was still a different element this week other than that

Half forwards will always go to the ball to some degree but there was a noticeable change is not guarding space.

Last edited:

Hallelujah. Some proper content coming out of the coaches.

This one is low on any real insight but I think they’ll improve. Highlights some good defensive running.
This isn't the first time we've had a behind the play video with Rob Harding. We probably get half a dozen a year... (and they're all light on any real insight). But a step in the right direction nonetheless.

This isn't the first time we've had a behind the play video with Rob Harding. We probably get half a dozen a year... (and they're all light on any real insight). But a step in the right direction nonetheless.

They have definitely upped the graphics used i think it looked a bit more professional than they have used in the past

Jurno - "John,It seems like we've seen two diffrent types of Essendon in the last two weeks on the field,one that got beaten by the Blues,and one that whole-heartdley beat Geelong which one's is the Essendon you believe?"

Worsfold - "Which one do you think I might belive?"

lols is that jurnolist serious? wtf do you think lols.

Ask a stupid question and you get a stupid answer

Last edited:
Jurno - "John,It seems like we've seen two diffrent types of Essendon in the last two weeks on the field,one that got beaten by the Blues,and one that whole-heartdley beat Geelong which one's is the Essendon you believe?"

Can only imagine how this post read before you edited it ;)

This new no nonsense Woosha is a good bloke. Doesn't piss around.

I feel as though hes engineering his hair to make his head look more angry, and it's working.

It is baffling how someone who is so clearly inept at their job as Ayrton Woolley keeps getting shuffled out as Ch9's chief sports reporter. Surely Woosha laughs inwardly every time he sees this dumb face rock up with a microphone.

j86_FVv0_400x400.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This new no nonsense Woosha is a good bloke. Doesn't piss around.

I feel as though hes engineering his hair to make his head look more angry, and it's working.
C3B797C8-89F2-4D94-812A-F8D7152B36B7.jpeg

Nondescript contempt for some, one syllable answers for others

I came here hoping you would have a thread for this.

Footy reporters are ******* hopeless. Woosha has been giving these answers in press conferences since 2002 and they still ask the same inane questions, or even worse, just make statements which don't lead to a question inevitably bringing a 'yep' in response.

I thought that Woosh was in trouble when I heard Scoop McLure's voice.

Was pretty funny that he asks the same dumb questions that the work experience kid asked last week.

Sounds like they need to re-write the headline creating questions cheatsheet.

I came here hoping you would have a thread for this.

Footy reporters are ******* hopeless. Woosha has been giving these answers in press conferences since 2002 and they still ask the same inane questions, or even worse, just make statements which don't lead to a question inevitably bringing a 'yep' in response.
In all fairness to those asking inane questions the incentive structure selects for pathetic yes men who perpetuate such insipidness, those that continue to rock the boat and ask challenging questions would not get access.

Robbo is concerned hes lost a fair bit of weight, looks like it in that pic
I didn’t know that Robbo was concerned but looking at the photo before reading your post, I thought he does look lean.

I think so little of Robbo now, I'll never watch 360 again. Time and again, he went well beyond what he needed to to disprove his Essendon bias, such as suggesting the team tanked in the Brisbane game of 2016. I couldn't give a * how much he loves the game, we all do! But we have to post on internet forums and meet in Richmond pubs to talk as much s**t as he does, and we don't get paid huge sums of money for the privilege!

Anyway, I'm happy for Woosha to do what he feels he needs to in order to get himself back into this season. I'm sure many of us had our faith shaken pretty badly after the Carlton game, but a fairly spectacular response has given hope once again. It's not even about the result at GWS either (as nice as a win would be), but something resembling the Geelong performance would be fine by me. By memory, we've played well against them the last couple of times, but they've gotten away with the win.

I think so little of Robbo now, I'll never watch 360 again. Time and again, he went well beyond what he needed to to disprove his Essendon bias, such as suggesting the team tanked in the Brisbane game of 2016. I couldn't give a **** how much he loves the game, we all do! But we have to post on internet forums and meet in Richmond pubs to talk as much s**t as he does, and we don't get paid huge sums of money for the privilege!

Anyway, I'm happy for Woosha to do what he feels he needs to in order to get himself back into this season. I'm sure many of us had our faith shaken pretty badly after the Carlton game, but a fairly spectacular response has given hope once again. It's not even about the result at GWS either (as nice as a win would be), but something resembling the Geelong performance would be fine by me. By memory, we've played well against them the last couple of times, but they've gotten away with the win.
I like his sexy little beard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back