Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean 2020 presidential candidate, accused murderer and man who has eaten his own utensil John Mcafee

Copy/paste of what I posted in the punting board, you guys might be interested. Free punting comp for the world cup to stress test a crypto based betting exchange.

So Bookie Pro are trying to build an exchange to rival BetFair, only using BitCoin instead of local currencies so that punters in countries where gambling is banned can get in on the action.

They've released their beta for testing with play money (each account gets 10,000 units) and are giving away about 50k AUD in bitcoin throughout the world cup. Prizes will be given to the top 5 accounts (by units) at the end of the tournament, top punter for each match, a group stage sweep, & a finals sweep. It's all free- they really just want lots of people using their product so it can be stress tested before going live.

I'm shilling it because I'm invested and want the company to do well, but the promo is a great chance to make some money since they've got so few competitors so far. Less than 100 people to share in 50k!

If you wanna compete, here's the thread with the details.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4434686.0

There's only about 24 hours left to sign up for the first sweep (prize pool of about $8,000 AUD), but the rest will be active throughout the world cup.

Copy/paste of what I posted in the punting board, you guys might be interested. Free punting comp for the world cup to stress test a crypto based betting exchange.

tell us more, just joined and its got soccer only, meh, should of launched a ready to go product instead of this MEH !

tell us more, just joined and its got soccer only, meh, should of launched a ready to go product instead of this MEH !
For a lot of people betting isn't a thing. But they go out of their way to have a flutter on big events. Worldwide there is no bigger event than the World Cup. People put their lives on hold for a month because of it. It's a decent idea.

It's only got soccer because that's the point. They're in the very early stages & it's just a test. There's only a small group of people using it so far, and the promotion is 100% centered around the World Cup. So why would anyone use their play money on other stuff when there's no prizes for them? There would be absolutely no liquidity so adding other sports at this stage would be a waste of time. However, when the product goes live with their BTC side chain in Q4 there will be definitely be plenty to choose from.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at a business event today, and there was a bitcoin event there too. Coinspot had a booth, they were giving out free coffee's and t-shirts!

I said, 'Mate. Fuuuuccckkkkk offfff. You owe me more than fuken' laatay after the last 6 months you greedy fuken campaigner'

Do you badasses have an opinion on Stellar Lumens (XLM) and EOS? Those were the two cryptos I'd been eyeing for a long time, but only pulled the trigger on recently during price dips.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back