What are you listening to right now? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Chisel Barking Spiders. ******* A man. Probably about Jimmys best and the band if you didn't see them live. Got it cranked with cans of Coopers Pale. Neighbors hate me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many did you have before you started selling them?

I think you said you were selling a few??

I didn't sell that many. Sold a few that I knew were worth money but had little to no emotional attachment to. I got $1200 for one album off some guy in Germany. Most of the other stuff I sold was just a bit of early to mid-90's stuff.

I didn't sell that many. Sold a few that I knew were worth money but had little to no emotional attachment to. I got $1200 for one album off some guy in Germany. Most of the other stuff I sold was just a bit of early to mid-90's stuff.

I think the only vinyl I have worth anything is an original press of surfin prostitute beat single, GOD My Pal vinyl, 1st issue straight outta Compton album, Motörhead live at Hammersmith signed, and Mr Floppy 100,000 Morrisseys meat coloured vinyl.

All unplayed.

I think the only vinyl I have worth anything is an original press of surfin prostitute beat single, GOD My Pal vinyl, 1st issue straight outta Compton album, Motörhead live at Hammersmith signed, and Mr Floppy 100,000 Morrisseys meat coloured vinyl.

All unplayed.

I've never collected, just accumulated. So over the years I just happened to have accumulated a heap of stuff that collectors pay good money for. I won't sell anything else. All the stuff I have now is pretty significant to me, like a photo album of my life, or at least a much loved period of my life. Love my records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back