Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget Beveridge went public with us wanting stringer out first. Was a media blunder of the highest order. I am willing to overlook it as it just shows he is emotional and is invested in the club..

Nah. The entire industry was completely across all of jakes behaviours and that he was getting chased out of dodge.

I have considerable insight and still have some contacts when it comes to all things regarding the internal goings on at the forever shrinking HS and this is true to an extent, especially when it comes to playing Abby for the suburban rube that she is and their pro_Essendon agenda. Its something that doesn't really take an inside running to understand if you have read the paper over the last 10 years. However, I think you overstate the influence that the Dodo or Cooney had on Stringers trade value/deal as I've also recently been given an insight into our haste and why it is that Jake was let go and taking that info at face value, lets just say that I am even more comfortable with the clubs decision. He is talented for sure, but he was a true cancer and an incredibly destabilising influence on the playing group.

Make of that what you will.

Surely we are also forgetting a certain man called Paul Connors....filth but probably the most competent Player mgr when it comes to doing whatever it takes to get their man to destination.

I understand people being cagey, but it would be a lot better if people either just came out and said what they knew, or didn't bother being mysterious.

Similarly, I heard Graham Polak has come out of retirement to sign with North Melbourne.

In further shock news, they've approached Darren Jarman and Allen Jakovich. They're planning to speak to all living (and dead) AFL players by the end of the trade and draft period to see if they'll strap on the boots for the Kangas.

It's the #lolnorf recruiting policy.

Bold, aggressive.

Nah. The entire industry was completely across all of jakes behaviours and that he was getting chased out of dodge.
This

Isn’t anyone surprised there was only one suitor for a 23yo AA forward? One suitor, willing to pay unders.

ONE club wanted Jake. Why didn’t they all?
I understand people being cagey, but it would be a lot better if people either just came out and said what they knew, or didn't bother being mysterious.
No it wouldn’t.

This

Isn’t anyone surprised there was only one suitor for a 23yo AA forward? One suitor, willing to pay unders.

ONE club wanted Jake. Why didn’t they all?

No it wouldn’t.

The most telling part was that the usually two most desperate clubs, ie Saints and Norf didn't even show interest.

Well perhaps this established that the Bombers & Cats are even more desperate and culturally questionable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not everyone wants to live in Adelaide even if they’re from there, in fact quite the opposite.

Particularly with the Tex and ‘we don’t care about your health and safety’ factors at Adelaide at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back