Think Tank We once were warriors, now we're s**t.

What time frame will Hawthorn, Geelong, Essendon and Carlton ever be good again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually kinda adorable to see all these Tigers supporters well out of their woodwork pile, chests out and feeling like masters of all they survey. I saw the same from roly-poly Doggie supporters the year before.

The Doggies weren't so roly-poly last year. With the Premiership Hangover™ they were more like 'really poorly' instead. Wonder how the Tuggers will fare?

It's actually kinda adorable to see all these Tigers supporters well out of their woodwork pile, chests out and feeling like masters of all they survey. I saw the same from roly-poly Doggie supporters the year before.

The Doggies weren't so roly-poly last year. With the Premiership Hangover they were more like 'really poorly' instead. Wonder how the Tuggers will fare?
I just want to see more boobs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

33455fc23b99c84e15ef52732d43bbb7.jpg

This photo is actually real. WTF? We have ******** Kennett mouthing off about 80k of members and this s**t is going on? The demise maybe closer than we think. Interested to see the hawks defend this minnow s**t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But richm9nd... once were Warriors :straining:

Did you read the OP? How did the teams mentioned perform this season in comparison to Richmond?
But that’s ok, Dalhaus, Rohan and Sam Lloyd are gonna be the difference......:screamcat

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

As the new breed of champion teams take over the AFL landscape, it got me thinking about once big clubs who were once successful but will now see years of irrelevance and may even merge or relocate. So tell me Bay, what time frame will we ever see Hawthorn, Geelong, Essendon and Carlton ever achieve greatness again or be a legitimate contender?
Well as you know the Tiggers are just a run of the mill 1 Peat team.

To answer your question though, will not be long before the Hawks are 3 Peating again.

Back