The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is the timeline on Ox?

Not long after the injury it was mooted that next year sometime. He's recently just started kicking a ball. Wouldn't expect to see him until next season to be honest. Might make the odd sub appearance towards the end of this season if he's lucky.

As with the fears with Fekir, we don't know how Ox is gonna come back like, his knee injury was way worse than Fekir's, he tore everything, ACL PCL medial ligament. Who knows if he'll ever be the same again, really sucks
This is the biggest fear. The article on him in TIA wasn't particularly optimistic to say the least. All the odds are stacked up against him.

Need some GD tonight
Let's not be greedy!

Mind you, we don't tend to do boring, boring Arsenal 1-0's. There'll be goals.

I reckon we'll lead 3-0 and dominate, concede twice in the last 5 minutes and have Allison save a penalty during stoppage time for the win

Let's not be greedy!

Mind you, we don't tend to do boring, boring Arsenal 1-0's. There'll be goals.

I reckon we'll lead 3-0 and dominate, concede twice in the last 5 minutes and have Allison save a penalty during stoppage time for the win
I want like 7.

Nothing greedy, just what we deserve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Fabinho actually exist? Or is he just a made up Brazilian name we used to excite the fan base?
He'll play in the League cup. Just taking a while for him to get in shape.

Similar to when Firmino joined it took a few months for him, although back then we had no depth and were forced to play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back