Backfire Freo are a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Goals per game
Hogan 2.14
Lynch 1.94

TBH, I think Hogan will play in the backline next year if he stays. With Weideman, McDonald and Gawn/Preuss as the 3 talls.
McDonald is a better mark and more accurate kick for goal.
Every team Lynch has played in has either been a kindergarten or a basket case.

So you're going to pay 900k for a novice backman? We don't even pay Rance that much.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...e/news-story/46e6cfb5b22356ba9e6e795624de30a4
Aaaaaaand Bell is still interested, even meeting Hogan the day after declaring Freo weren't interested.
Man, you are sooooo keen to dump his arse.

Every team Lynch has played in has either been a kindergarten or a basket case.

So you're going to pay 900k for a novice backman? We don't even pay Rance that much.

Man, you are sooooo keen to dump his arse.
He played both ends at under 18 level.
And you're not paying Rance and other Premiership players that much because they've taken pay cuts to accomodate this mercenary.
Which is a slap in the face to these guys who were there during the bad times and who worked their arses off to get Richmond to where they are now.

But if he goes, it's understandable given what he has gone through recently.
I'm not sold on Steven May either. We don't need another experienced back man with on field discipline issues.

And you're not paying Rance and other Premiership players that much because they've taken pay cuts to accomodate this mercenary.
Which is a slap in the face to these guys who were there during the bad times and who worked their arses off to get Richmond to where they are now.

I'm not sold on Steven May either. We don't need another experienced back man with on field discipline issues.
I can see why we are into May in a big way.

In 2016 he lost 14 of 71 inside 50s for the entire year which placed him third behind Rance and McGovern.

This year he averaged 17.4 disposals (second-most for key defenders), 334 metres gained (second most for key defenders) as well 7.6 intercept possessions, three intercept marks and 6.8 spoils (all above average).

May alongside Lever is a tasty proposition.

He’s a campaigner on field but I don’t mind that too much. Performance based contract. If he doesn’t play he doesn’t get paid :D

Freo are a joke.
Apeness, Jones, Sandilands, Strnadica, Lobb, Darcy, Meek.

Who needs 7 rucks on their list?

Seriously. And then they re-sign Hayden Ballantyne!

The mind boggles.
Maybe they thought they were too tall.

Man, good thing we're developing all of these guys as rucks? :$

Hint - Lobb, Apeness and others might be developed as KPFs.

Hard for Sydneysiders to understand when they literally buy a forward for 10 years and get various of other COLA Concessions.
I liked you better when you ****ed off

Belly playing Cat and Mouse with Melbin. Melbin revealed their hand desperately wanting to get rid of Jesse. Expect a packet of chips and a snickers for Jesse now.
Freo don't do tactics, unless you call bending over and pulling their cheeks wide open as chess ? I would expect them to draft an injured player who plays less than a dozen games for them or get stiffed with another lemon. How do I know this ? 20+ years of history says so!

Salt and vinegar or plain salt?
Tomato Samboys - they run a hard bargain.

Freo don't do tactics, unless you call bending over and pulling their cheeks wide open as chess ? I would expect them to draft an injured player who plays less than a dozen games for them or get stiffed with another lemon. How do I know this ? 20+ years of history says so!
Sorry, we don't king hit players here.

#didchortle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will he gel with Reiwoldt or will they piss in each others backyards?
They will make Kennedy and Darling look like Laurel and Hardy - or even worse, Walker and Jenkins.

I don't want to fight with you Max, but Lynch is the opposite of a mercenary. He's taking less money than he was on at Gold Coast, and even more less than Collingwood or Hawthorn offered.

I can see why we are into May in a big way.

In 2016 he lost 14 of 71 inside 50s for the entire year which placed him third behind Rance and McGovern.

This year he averaged 17.4 disposals (second-most for key defenders), 334 metres gained (second most for key defenders) as well 7.6 intercept possessions, three intercept marks and 6.8 spoils (all above average).

May alongside Lever is a tasty proposition.

He’s a campaigner on field but I don’t mind that too much. Performance based contract. If he doesn’t play he doesn’t get paid :D
And he conceded 10.6 to Jack Riewoldt. :rainbow:

Belly playing Cat and Mouse with Melbin. Melbin revealed their hand desperately wanting to get rid of Jesse. Expect a packet of chips and a snickers for Jesse now.

Bellend caught out holding many trades up so far

If Bellend does not deliver, will the supporters hang him like they've hung everyone else

All eyes on Bellend

Its now looking like:
Neale to Brisbane for pick 5, which will be ontraded to us for
Hogan, which will be ontraded to GC for May and Kolodjashnij.

Reckon Bellend going to let Neale go for 5 alone? doubt it

He has his small man syndrome in fine form, he will want more

Reckon Bellend going to let Neale go for 5 alone? doubt it

He has his small man syndrome in fine form, he will want more
He's just posturing. It'll be 5 and a late pick or two I reckon.

They will make Kennedy and Darling look like Laurel and Hardy - or even worse, Walker and Jenkins.

I don't want to fight with you Max, but Lynch is the opposite of a mercenary. He's taking less money than he was on at Gold Coast, and even more less than Collingwood or Hawthorn offered.

And he conceded 10.6 to Jack Riewoldt. :rainbow:
I just think Lynch is going to be bad for Richmond.
We'll have to agree to disagree.

He's just posturing. It'll be 5 and a late pick or two I reckon.
Nope, I've got the contract right here. 2 packs of tim tams and a jar of vegemite for Hogan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back