Official Match Thread Season 26 First Qualifying Final: Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

549561_3c60f84cb6aa64ba3e91f04b33414ecd.png

First Qualifying Final vs Mount Buller Demons

Official Team Sheet

B: BallaratBulldog - SSwans2011 - ClarkeM
HB: NickCC - dogs105 - MKMatty
C: JT_the_Man - Cactus_ - Sab22
HF: Elton Johns Wig - Dingster - TheHairyGamer
F: Beutbrute - okeydoke7 - KBLT
R: U2tigers - haydo - ShaunDuggan

INT: Cleanupsoup - croweater 41

NO CHANGES

#firsttosix

#Wonderswinfinals

#Demonsareflatheads​
Makes the Demons look like an under 10s side.

I just wanna say one thing because it's been bugging me. I remember that okeydoke7 usually harps on about how good an admin he was and how he singlehandedly did the fixture and stuff.

Your fixturing was trash. Why did the Bears play 8 home games in the first 10 rounds of Season 19?
Ground redevelopment, it was unavoidable.

If we’re asking for apologies from Season 19 I’d like an apology for having to play you at full forward every week okeydoke7 . I believe this adversely affected the club’s chances in the Season 19 finals series.
Was I at the Demons in S19? I’ve lost track.

Or were we at a different club?

I didn’t have anyone decent kicking it to me when I was at the Demons, so playing me at FF probably did adversely affect the club. My class was actually needed further up the ground.

Full credit to the Wonders. I’ve had a 73 goal season because of some dominant midfield work. I just finish the work.

Was I at the Demons in S19? I’ve lost track.

Or were we at a different club?

I didn’t have anyone decent kicking it to me when I was at the Demons, so playing me at FF probably did adversely affect the club. My class was actually needed further up the ground.

Full credit to the Wonders. I’ve had a 73 goal season because of some dominant midfield work. I just finish the work.
Season 19 was the unforgettable first season of your two season deal at the Hawks.

You were successfully closing in on the goalscoring record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I’ve been busy so I apologise for my absence. I got a lot of mentions and had a lot of my posts quoted but didn’t have a chance to reply.

Unfortunately I only remember one of them which was Headless asking to see my CV. My CV has been updated this week actually :) I’m happy to oblige.

-Premiership player
-2nd all time goal kicker
-10 time club leading goal kicker with 6 different clubs
-Fred Medallist
-Best and Fairest
-Club Captain
-4X Sweet FA
-Sweet FA Hall of Famer
-League administrator (3 seasons)
-Best media performer this league has ever seen (I’ve been called a revolutionary)

That’s just a quick recap Headless. Let me know if you want more :)

Thanks okey. I would love to hear more.

sausageroll you've been robbed of your sauce. Headless got a way better party.....and it went on for months.

#Headless300 #fanfare

woohoo, now you're talking.
IKR

I know how much you enjoyed the after game shenanigans last time you were up at the Mount. Now I know MBD reserve the best looking Snow Bunnies for ourselves however Helga sends her regards and says she looks forward to catching up with you again this weekend ;)

upload_2018-11-21_7-42-2.png

Would he be naked under that apron?
I know it’s an uncomfortable image put like that, but even so I wouldn’t dream of interfering with cooney’s natural desire to express himself and naked roller-skating with apron is very much his preferred, mid-week attire.

IKR

I know how much you enjoyed the after game shenanigans last time you were up at the Mount. Now I know MBD reserve the best looking Snow Bunnies for ourselves however Helga sends her regards and says she looks forward to catching up with you again this weekend ;)

View attachment 586760
The things she could do.

Good thing this is a final then, eh? Which foundation team tends to fair better in finals?

I believe you were a Wonder when we clutched it up against the Demons twice in S17, yes?
Yes. Won the bridesmaid place for the Mobbs that season too :(

You haven't heard of the term, "figure of speech"?
I have still I don't see the relationship between the context of the conversation and that line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back