Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all :) Been a busy 2018 with my new career choice which has me living and working here in Adelaide now. Hope to contribute more often again in 2019 :)
Good to see you back on here! Most likely catching up with GotTheGoodes when i'm over for the Tour Down Under in just over a week. If you are keen to have a drink let me know.

Just got back from a short holiday with family in WA. The beaches surrounding Esperance are breathtakingly beautiful.

Hey all :) Been a busy 2018 with my new career choice which has me living and working here in Adelaide now. Hope to contribute more often again in 2019 :)
Welcome to Rads!!

We should catch up for a beer sometime mate. Maybe see you at an SA Supporters gathering (Seven Stars hotel).

Hot here, pretty much like everywhere else in Oz.

Had a couple of days on a farmlet. My duties there are water based:
*Keeping the troughs full for the pensioner retired pacers and giving them a hose down to keep cool
*Frightening the yabbies in the dam by doing my aquatherapy exercises, enthusiastically supervised by the property's border collie
*Making chicken stock for chilled leek and potato soup
*Reminding myself to keep hydrated.

In Melbourne now and making sure my mother is keeping cool and hydrated.

All of us in these heat waves need to take care of themselves as well as check in on any elderly neighbours we may have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back