Good day from Texas

Remove this Banner Ad

I just got my Richmond Jersey in the mail and I could not be more excited. I love AFL and hope to learn even more here!!!!
Nice one. Where in Texas are you from?

I just got my Richmond Jersey in the mail and I could not be more excited. I love AFL and hope to learn even more here!!!!

Welcome to BigFooty TexasMatt

You'll find plenty to talk about on Bigfooty from many sporting codes, general non sports related discussion and even a place to buy or sell footy momentos. However before you get into it, please take the time to familiarise yourself with the site rules which can be access by clicking on the following link --->>> HERE <<<---

If you want to connect with other Tigers fans, pop into the Richmond Board and introduce yourself to the crowd. Should you have any specific comments or questions, please visit the Suggestions/Feedback/Announcements forum accessible by clicking --->>> HERE <<<---

Enjoy your stay.

Welcome TexasMatt, hope you enjoy your time following the greatest game on Earth. Been to Houston and Dallas and no finer people could I have met. God bless the South! And even though I am a Lions supporter you have chosen a great team , Go the Tiges|

G'day Texas
I have been with big Footy since August 2018 but did my first few posts today. Port Adelaide diehard here I'm afraid. You will find a lot of Richmond fans though. They are breeders I believe :). enjoy posting and reading on Big Footy

Attachments

• 563082_ff36e3eb87fbd58b78e6e9fd5b9dab17.png
    563082_ff36e3eb87fbd58b78e6e9fd5b9dab17.png
    578.7 KB · Views: 75
Welcome and good to see the game is continuing to gain momentum and an international following.

I remember back in high school all of the U.S exchange students were scared to play and thought we were all crazy.

I think that as the time has gone on, the understanding has obviously developed and I for one, think it is great.

If the kerosene and matches still haven't arrived yet, I'd be more than happy to send another care package to go with your guernsey mate.

All the best and enjoy the season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodaye, bloody yanks and their mangling of The Queens English, probably well suited to picking Bitchmond.
They play a good brand of footy, very watchable, but as far as seeing a premiership you will have to wait another 35 years.

Pls committ to memory the official Strayan anthem. Geographically we are known as Straya.

When The Tigers go on their annual rampage, around September, you may be fortunate enough to attend a massacre live
at the G, when observing the national anthem, pls stand and remove hat, bonus points if you have a vegemite sandwich handy.

This is an example when women glow, this is umpire Eleni Glouftis, she ran into the "Beast", as you can see she couldn't control the urge to glow..

eNsUmo6.gif

Last edited:
Change teams then.

That was a little bit below the belt Mr Gallagher.
I am utterly stunned that it came from a Collingwood fan.

I will however give your suggestion some serious thought over the next 6 or 7 rounds but I doubt very much that I will change teams. In fact that scenario is extremely unlikely Mr Gallagher.

I accept your apology nonetheless

Welcome mate. Enjoy the stay, you'll love AFL.

I've been to Texas 3 times and love the place, (San Antonio is my fav city in the states) so always make an effort to get there when over in the US.
Beers, BBQ, Sports, can't go wrong!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back