Media Loonerty's Wonderful World Of Statistics

Remove this Banner Ad

I just think it can barely be considered Betting, it most definitely is not Useful and I can’t picture how it is in anyway LogicaL... Not sure what that leaves
Listen mate, unfortunately the only way to teach the cretins of the SFA about probability in any sense is with a hobby which is incredibly predatory in nature.

I stay away from the filth but my hands are tied so I am forced to relate my teachings to the dross for anything to sink in.

STATE OF ORIGIN SPECIAL
Over the next few weeks, with the State of Origin running, we will be looking at some statistics relating to this wonderful mini tournament which is just delaying Season 27, the thing everyone actually wants to arrive. If you have any ideas of something for me to look into with regards to SoO, post it here and I'll consider it!

First up, we will be looking once more at numbers in usernames for the first round of match ups.

Vic Country: Pie 4 Life, cats2rise and croweater 41 make up a total of 47 for Country, with an average username number of 15.67.
Vic Metro: sportsmaniac89, Sab22, 3KZ is Football, TheCoach16, PhenomenalV1, overydoke7, Tony Lynn 15 and JackNah_8 combine for a total of 161 with an average of 20.13.
South Australia: roo2macca, WaynesWorld19 and Milera2Betts make a total of 23 with an average of 7.67, a rather embarrassing effort from spookism here.
Western Australia: Matera92, ljp86, Tarkyn_24, gym4life, Agent93 and Noobz0r combine for 299 with an average of 49.83, truly staggering.

If this is anything to go by, and it certainly isn't, it will be a miracle if SA even win a game. And it will be an absolute embarrassment if WA don't stomp everyone else (except the Allies, who are currently an unknown entity in the username number stakes).

I present my betting metric, the Betting Useful LogicaL Statistical Hypothesised Information Tracker, or BULLSHIT for short.
BULLSHIT tells us that Vic Metro are $1.54 favourites over Country, with odds of $3.36.
It also says that WA are HEAVY favourites to beat SA, with odds of $1.10 compared to $9.01.
LOAD UP ON SA BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN, THIS MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Thank you for reading and leave your suggestions below.

Firstly, you know I'm a huge fane of quality over quantity and secondly, with out the contributor button I can't belive you did that the old fashioned way.

Listen mate, unfortunately the only way to teach the cretins of the SFA about probability in any sense is with a hobby which is incredibly predatory in nature.

I stay away from the filth but my hands are tied so I am forced to relate my teachings to the dross for anything to sink in.
Mice Nelt

Should get IDC to help you with that one then.

Hi Loonerty

It would be utterly useless to see the SoO teams listed each round with the highest average penis size.
(not quite sure how our gorgeous SFA ladies fit in to this one, maybe a default similar to Vic Metro 4").
Beside each SoO representative players name we could have the size of their penis, ie Test Tickle (10.5").
Add up each teams numbers on the day to give you an average penis size for that particular team.

Exhibit A

Vic Country (8.5") largest
WA (5")
SA (4.5")
Allies (4")
Vic Metro (3.5") smallest

Last edited:
Hi Loonerty

It would be utterly useless to see the SoO teams listed each round with the highest average penis size.
(not quite sure how our gorgeous SFA ladies fit in to this one, maybe a default similar to Vic Metro 4").
Beside each SoO representative players name we could have the size of their penis, ie Test Tickle (10.5").
Add up each teams numbers on the day to give you an average penis size for that particular team.

Exhibit A

WA (5")
SA (4.5")
That's too crass for my wholesome analysis mate.

I CONDUCTED AN INTERVIEW WITH Paddles_
View attachment 604249
HERE IT IS:
LOONERTY: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTION?

PADDLES_: I’m bi a lot of things, and binomial is one of them

View attachment 604250

LOONERTY: THAT BRINGS ME BEAUTIFULLY TO MY NEXT QUESTION WHERE DO YOU STAND ON THE GREAT "IS THE SIM TRULY 50/50" DEBATE?

PADDLES_:
giphy.gif

LOONERTY: great now i gotta find that gif

PADDLES_: I'll change my answer for you.
Actually no. You have to find it now.

LOONERTY: great thanks.
MOVING ON. DO YOU ENJOY LOON'S WONDERFUL WORLD OF STATISTICS AND WOULD YOU SUPPORT A CHARITY GAME TO SET UP AN ONLINE STORE FOR ME TO USE AS A SOUVENIR SHOP?

PADDLES_: I support any attempt to whore yourself out for votes

LOONERTY: AND FINALLY TO WRAP THINGS UP. DOES GotTheGoodes UNDERSTAND NORMAL DISTRIBUTIONS?

PADDLES_: I don't get it. Pls inform of the reference.

LOONERTY: He legit tried to say the sim was normally distributed or something and it was laughably INCORRECT.

PADDLES_: GtG is an IDIOT

LOONERTY: THANKS FOR YOUR TIME PADDLES_

PADDLES_: You're scaring me
Hahaha.

Some really high quality stuff there as always. Congrats mate.

Hope you had a good chrissy & new years with your loved ones too. Good to see you on board and rolling out the hilarious media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Loonerty

Exhibit A

WA (5")
SA (4.5")
Allies (4")
1547779378344.png

Hi Loonerty

Exhibit A

WA (5")
SA (4.5")
Allies (4")

Ballsack has just doxed themselves:

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...t/news-story/47c27335cfc8d4f36f98cbac9921f206

A female manager in charge of a men’s team brilliantly shut down a journalist who asked whether her players should cover up in the dressing room by saying: “I pick the team on penis size.”

Imke Wubbenhorst became the first female coach in the top five divisions of German football last month.
The former Germany international, 30, was drafted in by relegation-threatened BV Cloppenburg and tasked with keeping them in the fifth tier.
Her historic appointment prompted one reporter to ask whether she ought to wear a siren so that players in the dressing room can hear her coming and put some pants on.
To which Wubbenhorst replied: “Of course not. I am a pro. I pick (my team) on penis size.”

Ballsack has just doxed themselves:

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...t/news-story/47c27335cfc8d4f36f98cbac9921f206

A female manager in charge of a men’s team brilliantly shut down a journalist who asked whether her players should cover up in the dressing room by saying: “I pick the team on penis size.”

Imke Wubbenhorst became the first female coach in the top five divisions of German football last month.
The former Germany international, 30, was drafted in by relegation-threatened BV Cloppenburg and tasked with keeping them in the fifth tier.
Her historic appointment prompted one reporter to ask whether she ought to wear a siren so that players in the dressing room can hear her coming and put some pants on.
To which Wubbenhorst replied: “Of course not. I am a pro. I pick (my team) on penis size.”
Its all about the dick measuring contests and there is a lot of them here in the land of Sweet.

STATE OF ORIGIN SPECIAL PART 2
WEEK ONE RESULTS:
Our predictor said that Vic Metro would beat Vic Country and WA would demolish SA.
Let's see how close we were:

Vic Metro defeated Vic Country by 35 points :heavycheck:
South Australia defeated Western Australia by 20 points :heavymultiply:

TBH pretty disappointing effort from WA, especially Noobz0r. What a piece of s**t he is.

WEEK TWO PREDICTIONS:
Well we got 50% of tips right in round 1, so may as well use the same method for predicting the results.
This week we have the Allies taking on Vic Metro and South Australia hosting Vic Country.
Western Australia have a bye, in which time they can berate Noobz0r.

For the Allies, the players with numbers include U2tigers, Hatchy1992, Matty411 and FinBar19. This makes a total of 2424 and an average of 606.
Vic Metro this round features sportsmaniac89, TheCoach16, Sab22, 3KZ is Football, PhenomenalV1, JackNah_8, okeydoke7 and Tony Lynn 15 for a total of 161 and an average of 20.13, no change from Round 1.

The probabilities here are heavily in the Allies favour. The BULLSHIT metric has the Allies at 1.05 and Vic Metro at 23.58. Expect to see the Allies, led by The Filth Wizard, dominate Metro.

Let's look now to SA vs Vic Country
South Australia's
numbered players include WaynesWorld19, Milera2Betts and roo2macca for a total of 23 and an average of 7.67 (no change).
Vic Country has croweater 41, cats2rise and Pie 4 Life for a total of 47 and an average of 15.67 (no change).

The BULLSHIT metric has SA at 3.05 and Vic Country at 1.49, so we expect Vic Country to get the job done against SA and bring spookism to tears for the first time during the State of Origin campaign. Though he may have already cried while being involved in a match thread against WA, who knows.

Until next time, I've been Loonerty, and you've been cuties.​

IS THERE A LINK BETWEEN SCORING GOALS AND TOTAL SCORE???

Yes.
1550456135615.png
There is a very strong correlation between the number of goals scored and the total score by a team.

OKAY BUT WHAT ABOUT BEHINDS?

Behinds don't mean s**t.
1550456190015.png
Look at that shameful correlation, it makes me ******* sick.

Don't even try to tell me if you score more behinds you'll score more goals.
1550456228259.png
What a weak pathetic relationship.

This has been today's episode of Loonerty's Wonderful World Of Statistics.

Yes.
View attachment 621298
There is a very strong correlation between the number of goals scored and the total score by a team.

Behinds don't mean s**t.
View attachment 621299

View attachment 621300

SpoonMeasures cannot compete with these findings.

So you're saying if you score more goals and more behinds, your total score will be bigger?

How has it taken us 27 seasons to figure this out?!?!

Yes.
View attachment 621298

Behinds don't mean s**t.
View attachment 621299

View attachment 621300

For statisticalification can you please calculate the R2 for each of these relationships? Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back