Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 2: Gold City Royals vs Dragons FFC at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I always thought people were quite harsh on Hatchy1992's leadership. I mean s**t happens and teams fail for reasons beyond a man's control sometimes. Then I remembered that before the Dragons of last season Hatchy was leading that GEELONG WOLVES trainwreck.

Talk about a shocking record! :oops:

I'd slap you for making that comment, but I think you might like it.

Are you sure the Dragons are for you? I think you'd do well at the Bombers. And they're always looking for someone to get the tongues wagging.

Edit: dunno why that graphic ended up there. The new BF is ******.

The Bombers are where SFA players go if they want their career to finish prematurely. Run by a pack of nuffies.

all good mate, you wont have any problems getting over the Royals, have you seen me play?

psst... if i hang around in here to long, you watch em tell me to **** off.
You will be right , only the Bombers get told to * off. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruck/Rover , a bit of a tough position.
ooooo very highly regarded position there Ace, i had a run there a few times myself last season, don't take it for granted, I've seen grown men fight to the death for that position.
Did you know as a rookie last year that I was #1 for disposals in the H&A games last season?

The Bombers are where SFA players go if they want their career to finish prematurely. Run by a pack of nuffies.

Unfortunately okeydoke7 is the one that got away....

Visited the ground today. Are they now in the slave trade?

Above the ticket booth, the sign said "Adults $16, Children $8."

I bought a family of five and they are now mowing my lawn.

I always thought people were quite harsh on Hatchy1992's leadership. I mean s**t happens and teams fail for reasons beyond a man's control sometimes. Then I remembered that before the Dragons of last season Hatchy was leading that GEELONG WOLVES trainwreck.

I thought that was Noobz?

Why the anger...I’m a lover not a fighter.
No anger here, just a couple of Bombers have been told to. Not sure but i think they maybe ex Dragons and hence the frosty reception.

I would guess you would have no probs here crowmyzone :)

I was going to say that’s what happens when you hire someone based off their resume.. but who would want THAT on their resume o_O

The Geelong Direwolves actually happened? That wasn't just a terrible fever dream I had.

Dear god who allowed that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back