Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

That's fine, but they're broadcasting to Melbourne as their core audience so it's 70 per cent AFL, 30 per cent other sports. Anything other will fail.

SEN has therefore been a failure in all its guises even with footy making up the majority.

That's fine, but they're broadcasting to Melbourne as their core audience so it's 70 per cent AFL, 30 per cent other sports. Anything other will fail.

Good point. I think sometimes it’s better to concentrate on what you know or do well or within your audiences reach.

I’m a huge U.S sports fan but I use US podcasts which can be easily accessed, never SEN. Plus US far better knowledge

Good point. I think sometimes it’s better to concentrate on what you know or do well or within your audiences reach.

I’m a huge U.S sports fan but I use US podcasts which can be easily accessed, never SEN. Plus US far better knowledge

What is it that sen does well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jumped in the car on the way to work this morning just after 4am, normally I have the phone plugged in pretty quick and stream music, this morning I caught about a minute of what was airing before getting the music playing and it was a replay of an interview that Gerard had done with Glen Maxwell re the upcoming 2019 summer of cricket.
I lolled and hit play on my phone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back