REMOVE Essendon from ANZAC day

Remove this Banner Ad

Winmar was 1993. Alex Rance last year. Final game at Vic Park 1999. Most would be dead would they? You realise the average life expectancy is 80?
Rance deserves all the boos he gets. What's the issue? He dives, flops and stages, Pretty easy choice.

So 20 years ago? My point stands.

Not everyone who was alive in 1993 and 1999 is dead you muppet.

Booing during a game of Footy is one thing, booing during an ANZAC ceremony is something completely different. Only a complete fool couldn't see the difference

the Anzac ceremony is at the start of the game when everyone was completely and respectfully silent, the medal presentation is an AFL ceremony and not an anzac one.. moron.
This is like all those muppets from Richmond who claimed they were going to boo Hird when he presented the Norm Smith.And didn't the AFL succeed iin stopping that one by pouring cold water over that idea through it's media mouthpieces:thumbsu:

the Anzac ceremony is at the start of the game when everyone was completely and respectfully silent, the medal presentation is an AFL ceremony and not an anzac one.. moron.
This is like all those muppets from Richmond who claimed they were going to boo Hird when he presented the Norm Smith.And didn't the AFL succeed iin stopping that one by pouring cold water over that idea through it's media mouthpieces:thumbsu:

It's 2 ANZAC members bestowing and ANZAC day medal to the player judged to of performance in the ANZAC spirit and you think it's not an ANZAC ceremony, you are a complete and utter clueless flog, it makes so much sense how you can defend a drug cheating club... It's perfect :thumbsu:

Sheedy invented the game on ANZAC day concept so not sure why Richmunt flogs are bitter.

Perhaps it’s because their ‘Dreamtime’ feature cant rival interest? :think:

More years with no flag for Essendon thanks to their boorishness it’s called karma you have brought it on yourselves. A veteran not impressed
I’m glad you’re finally sober after 2016. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
When you have utterly no comeback so you are forced to result to this ^ :$

Weak.

not as weak as your sensibilities it seems..
there there princess,
there there..
Did the nasty Essendon supporters boo your precious Pendles

cheer up sunshine, you won, was a great game.I enjoyed it despite the result and anything you have to say about it :thumbsu:

not as weak as your sensibilities it seems..
there there princess,
there there..
Did the nasty Essendon supporters boo your precious Pendles

cheer up sunshine, you won, was a great game.I enjoyed it despite the result and anything you have to say about it :thumbsu:

Are you deliberately misrepresenting my argument to save face or do you just have zero comprehension of what was said?

Weak as your captain :thumbsu:

Essendon should lose the game, they have brought the game into disrepute and dragged the AFL through the courts
They are a dishonest club and haven't properly apologized for anything. I say take the Anzac game away from them until every last person and player who was at the club in the drug years has gone.
And change their mascot to something normal and maybe change the colors to signify a fresh start from the drug years. I would go with pink with black horizontal stripes, and the mascot a pink galah and the name to change to Moonee Ponds or Niddrie.So the Moonee Ponds or Niddrie 'Galahs'.The Galah is a wonderful bird.
The jumper pattern will be simular to the one below but in guensy form. 15561880425788789263354024312497001.png
15561883132337862268605585641046001.png

your argument is nonsensical and stupid, you want the AFL to punish Essendon because of the actions of a tiny handful of supporters, which as a Collingwood supporter is laughably ironic. Still you're a Collingwood supporter meaning you're probably as high as **** right now and entering some kind of super-sensitive meltdown because some Essendon supporters were mean to your hero.:$:thumbsu:

Nice melt :$

Affirmed. But Richmond?
If you want to grow the game there is only one club you could play.

I was surprised that they were saying this was the 3rd biggest ANZAC day crowd, this was after all a game derived from watching the two biggest clubs play back in '77

1977 Richmond v Collingwood 92,436
2019 Essendon v Collingwood 92,241 :think:

s**t we had bigger crowds back before this game was promoted to the nth degree as the next best thing by an Aussie team since the Battle of Long Tan.

Umpires wont have to change either Essendon couldn't buy a free out there when the game was in the balance, we at Richmond expect Collingwood to get frees at a 3 to 1 ratio:oops: we probably wouldn't even boo, it's just the norm.

I was surprised that they were saying this was the 3rd biggest ANZAC day crowd, this was after all a game derived from watching the two biggest clubs play back in '77

The G has been completely renovated since those days, I doubt it can even hold that many anymore..:thumbsu:

s**t we had bigger crowds back before this game was promoted to the nth degree as the next best thing by an Aussie team since the Battle of Long Tan.

Umpires wont have to change either Essendon couldn't buy a free out there when the game was in the balance, we at Richmond expect Collingwood to get frees at a 3 to 1 ratio:oops: we probably wouldn't even boo, it's just the norm.

Not disputing that, but it would be unfortunate if tigers fans then misbehaved in the same way

The booing isn’t really an Anzac thing is it?
Pretty disrespectful to the people past and present of the armed forces!
But it’s tulla, what do you expect?
Sorry CC this was a football game, not the Rats of Tobruk holding of the Afrika Corp, booing is a football thing, the umpiring was a disgrace and deserved the boos and I'm no fan of Essendon, but how do Collingwood do so well from the umps year in year out, what does Eddie have over Gill the flog?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back