Goo Happy Essendon go into the top 8 day!

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s right flogs a regulation 15 goal smashing out west will see us move into the top 8 and when Adelaide lose tomorrow we will stay there. With norf next week we are certainties to march towards September! I can almost taste the elimination final loss 😍

Get around us and post your goo below 😎

I am sure Wosh would just let it slide :$
I think you're prediction is right but I reckon Adelaide might beat the lions because the Lions don't seem to play AO very well.

I think you're prediction is right but I reckon Adelaide might beat the lions because the Lions don't seem to play AO very well.
That’s ok. Giants will do over the scats anyway :)

1-s2.0-S0269749117330221-fx1.jpg

You should order Wosh a year's supply of carrot cakes if the Weagles get up.

Make this game interesting:)
Shop bought carrot cake? May as well send me a year’s supply of his chili con carne.

IMG_1230.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Negatory.

We’ll have a % over 200 by the end of the night.
Just keeping your spot warm.

Looks like there's going to be room for two anyway.

Is this the de facto game day thread? Where do I go to see Essington fans melt when they lose, or only beat the Eagles by ten goals?

That’s right flogs a regulation 15 goal smashing out west will see us move into the top 8 and when Adelaide lose tomorrow we will stay there. With norf next week we are certainties to march towards September! I can almost taste the elimination final loss 😍

Get around us and post your goo below 😎
Welcome back to the Elite club 🏆

Welcome back bombres.
The bay has missed Essendon so much.
Since the end of hirdrugate it's been boring and monotonous in here.
Laughs desperately needed and * making finals is just the medicine the bay needs.
Congratulations
Feels good man.

Elmer_Judd love us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back