Meltdown Top 8 pretenders LOLton vs Top of the table pretenders LOLkilda

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't stand for the Anthem all together or just on Anzac day?

Every event, at the A League grand finals the last couple of Years I didn't bother standing up, and no one cared.

I will once we become a Republic and change the flag and get rid of those British Parasites.

Your flogness was already universally known

SlimyCleanHydra-max-1mb.gif

Devastated.

Every event, at the A League grand finals the last couple of Years I didn't bother standing up, and no one cared.

I will once we become a Republic and change the flag and get rid of those British Parasites.

I'm Aboriginal and I still stand for the Anthem, I think it's a pretty good Anthem. Second after O Canada.

I agree with getting rid of the poms though

I am sick to **** of Anzac Day/Patriotism and Flag Fan Boy wank crap though. I refuse to stand for the national anthem or take off my hat every time I attend an event that requires me so.

You’re sick of it but doesn’t stop you using it in a lame troll about Collingwood :$

there are no events that “require” standing for the anthem BTW

I'm Aboriginal and I still stand for the Anthem, I think it's a pretty good Anthem. Second after O Canada.

I agree with getting rid of the poms though

This is the only national Anthem I will stand for and pay respect to (even though I have never been to Lebanon lol)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the only national Anthem I will stand for and pay respect to (even though I have never been to Lebanon lol)

Visit the docks, I hear they're a blast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back