Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can take my stats to the bank.
I don't believe in many conspiracies tbh, but this is one instance where I refuse to believe the story pushed by the MSM, too many coincidences. The main problem I have is the fact that China did there best to cover up this virus in its early stages. This sparks lots of questions in my mind

The nature of Chinese politics makes it standard practice for govrenment departments and the govrenmnet as a whole to censor negatives. It's a massive leap to go from that to assuming they intentionally poisoned a heap of their own people in order to ... ... TBH, I'm struggling to see a reason for them to do it.

No but it was done by China on Purpose
It was done accidentally by China due to the lack of belief in the sanctity of animal life and a desire to eat anything that moves at whatever price it takes. It was not done on purpose but it was an 'accident' waiting to happen.

It was done accidentally by China due to the lack of belief in the sanctity of animal life and a desire to eat anything that moves at whatever price it takes. It was not done on purpose but it was an 'accident' waiting to happen.

Well they should of acted when they 1st Found out about it

Absolutely correct, but the fact that they covered it up for so long gives value to what TD is trying to say

I agree with you TD. Although Im open to the belief that it unintentionally leaked from the Lab and thus they pushed to cover it up.
Anyway I got some stats for everybody. Posted this on GB but ill post here too:
The % daily increase in cases is as follows:
24/3 - 22%
25/3 - 18.5%
26/3 - 15.6%
27/3 - 13.2%
28/3 - 14.4%
29/3 - 9.45%
30/3 - 6.67%
31/3 - 6.5% (This excludes SA though so is probably slightly higher, I will work it out when it updates)

The percentage increase is meaningless when the denominator is so small at the start. Going from 1 person infected to 2 is a 100% increase. Going from 1 million infected to 1.5 million infected is an increase of 50%.

I can assure you, this 50% is NOT better than the 100%.

The percentage increase is meaningless when the denominator is so small at the start. Going from 1 person infected to 2 is a 100% increase. Going from 1 million infected to 1.5 million infected is an increase of 50%.

I can assure you, this 50% is NOT better than the 100%.

It's looking like we may have slowed the rate of spread. It's a good thing.

If Collingwood went 1 up in a best of 3 Grand Final series, would it be wrong to release 500 cases of coronavirus in order to have the last 2 matches cancelled and us declared the Premiers?
Or I’d expect the 22 players to be sighted on various charges, all in the act to win game 2 and become premiers 😝

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Gimp still got plenty of 2.5kg Vegemite at my work if you and Otto are getting ready to panic buy.......just don’t smuggle it into Mt Martha re. ;)

Once you're finished with it.. dishwasher it at least 5 times.. slap on a new label.. and send it to the big man.. he'll wanna snif it at least.. so you'll cover all bases. Knowing him.. he'll probably get his head stuck in it re. He deserves it. He is a dickhead.

Hey Gimp still got plenty of 2.5kg Vegemite at my work if you and Otto are getting ready to panic buy.......just don’t smuggle it into Mt Martha re. ;)
I wish they made Vegemite in a "loaf" the size of a slice of bread.

Then I could just cut a decent slice off for my toast, instead of taking time digging & spreading.

Reckon over a year I'd save a day at least.

Then I could just cut a decent slice off for my toast, instead of taking time digging & spreading.

Digging and spreading is part of the experience mate. My favourite part of the day

That, fat man is a brilliant idea.
You know I have my suspicions about you. You come up with some very witty posts, stuff you quite often have to think about before the penny drops, and you make some intelligent remarks.
But you're a farmer, and I've seen how you paint (firetruck). It doesn't add up.
Personally I think Mrs Spider writes your material and you just sit back lapping up all the likes.
I'm onto you.

Last edited:

My neighbour works.at vegemite

It's great free peanut butter and vegemite

I'm bored without footy

That, fat man is a brilliant idea.
You know I have my suspicions about you. You come up with some very witty posts, stuff you quite often have to think about before the penny drops, and you make some intelligent remarks.
But you're a farmer, and I've seen how you paint (firetruck). It doesn't add up.
Personally I think Mrs Spider writes your material and you just sit back lapping up all the likes.
I'm onto you.

Dude the only reason I am offering that product is because I am sure it is made out of Bats and is the real reason for the Corona virus spreading worldwide. I am looking at you Tom Hanks.

Leave the Kineze alone people!

You Lost Me
Well they should of acted when they 1st Found out about it
If only China was the only one that pretended there was nothing to see. Criticise China all you like but plenty of other leaders have been shown to be totally gutless in this crisis.

History will view them poorly. Your worth as a leader is demonstrated at times like this and too many have failed dismally.

Last edited:

You're in my best 22 re.. you're a f great re.

No doubt you'll be walking with a spring in your step today eh.. congratulations big man.

Speach speach speach speach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back