No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
52.png

52 more sleeps!

After yesterday of erecting the Barn(y)ard we need to fill it with some animals, so why not add in Paul's team mate the Big Heffer (Chris Heffernan).

Chris was a pretty ordinary player whose career was boosted by playing in that 2000 * side. He was given a fat contract in 2001 but due to * Collingwood style salary cap dump was traded to Melbourne, where surprise surprise playing for an average team he was shown to be the spud that we all knew he was. After 3 years at the Dees and getting delisted * decided to wheel out the PR team and drafted him once more where he played a further 2 underwhelming seasons.

Post career joined E&Y and was on the * board at one point of particular note during the time of the drug saga which in my view makes him a drug cheat as well!

Like Collingwood's Nick Maxwell had a very punchable head and deserves his place on this list just for that!

To you Heffer!

If I live to get a telegram from whoever the reigning monarch is (assuming we're not a republic by then) I will never understand why this thread has the constant legs that it has.

This mob are so completely irrelevant that there is even **** all chance of a debate so how does it live?

If I live to get a telegram from whoever the reigning monarch is (assuming we're not a republic by then) I will never understand why this thread has the constant legs that it has.

This mob are so completely irrelevant that there is even **** all chance of a debate so how does it live?

Keep that attitude up, you won't see tomorrow. I visit here, have a read and leave knowing all is right in the world.

I have seen a running theme on here. The players that have been featured on this thread were/are s**t truck footballers.

And that leads me to another point of reference. Dylan Shiel has been featured on here, a lot.

One of the greatest snubs of all time. Thank you * for convincing Dylan to join your club. Gold star to you.

51.png

As we approach the half way mark of this countdown today we should join in quiet contemplation and ponder how just being associated with * can corrupt and destroy you. It takes a special kind of idiot to follow, support and be a member of * and by reading the article in yesterday's HUN you just need to shake your head and wonder why.

An * supporting idiot by the name of Alexander decided to stalk, harass Grimes due to Grimes' awarded free kick that resulted in aiding Richmond beat * in round 13, 2020.

Telling Grimes, to die, and other putrid crud he further decided to bombard messages via Grimes' business webpage.

To further prove that everyone involved with * has the He(i)rd mentality here is a quote from the article;

"Alexander’s excuse to police for his actions included “I’d been drinking all afternoon” and “all the Essendon supporters were carrying on and I thought oh, I better get involved in that.”

Dylan at least you were able to give the * scum a big up yours by winning finals and the big one. It used to be neck and neck between the Pies and * for how much they were loathed but since 2012 surely * is the number 1 loathed club within the land and world.

As much as the AFL wants evenness in the comp, I hope we're doing a top 100 to 10000 in the 2030s!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That dodo is a fraud thread is delivering. Like having a nice new toy to play with... especially since I can’t hang it on Adelaide in the death riding thread anymore.

How * supporters haven’t torn that place down to get rid of Dodo, I will never know. Like some sort of bizarro universe, they think Dodo is doing a good job. Long may that attitude continue.

We can’t have them being competent. This is too much fun.

Last edited:
That dodo is a fraud thread is delivering. Like having a nice new toy to play with... especially since I can’t hang it on Adelaide in the death riding thread anymore.
Is it on the * board?

Is it on the * board?

50.png

As Bon Jovi would sing... "Woah we're half way there!". Living on a prayer was a story about Tommy and Gina so today lets honour a player of * named Tom.

Tom Bellchambers although didn't work on the docks, he did work whilst on drugs! Another one of the disgraced suspended * who is revered but I never understood why? He was honestly an average ruckman who fell apart more than our beloved Kreuzer. Funnily enough as compensation for his braveness Tom is going to be ruck coach at * next season.

Speaking of songs as Shania would say... Tommy.. "you don't impress me much!"

50 days to go!

View attachment 1030203

As Bon Jovi would sing... "Woah we're half way there!". Living on a prayer was a story about Tommy and Gina so today lets honour a player of * named Tom.

Tom Bellchambers although didn't work on the docks, he did work whilst on drugs! Another one of the disgraced suspended * who is revered but I never understood why? He was honestly an average ruckman who fell apart more than our beloved Kreuzer. Funnily enough as compensation for his braveness Tom is going to be ruck coach at * next season.

50 days to go!

See, we are not running out of fresh material. Bloody brilliant.

View attachment 1030203

50 days to go!

Love your work champ.

Very intrigued as to what you provide us with when number #69 pops up 👀👀👀🤪🤪🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back