NFL 2021 Off-season and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Panthers offered Detroit Teddy Bridgewater, the No. 8 pick, and a fifth-round pick for QB Matthew Stafford.
Schefter also added that the Lions tried to acquire Aaron Donald from the Rams but LA quickly took that option off the table. The Panthers' serious offer makes it obvious that they're in the market for a new quarterback. It also seems like they view themselves as a win-now team despite going 5-11 last year. Unless they can find someone else willing to move on from their quarterback, the Panthers are likely eying a passer with the No. 8 pick. Whoever they take may not be their first choice but it's clear that Bridgewater is not in this team's future.
Get an Edge: Check out the updated live odds, player props and projections for Sunday's game with our exclusive Betting Tools, which you can get by purchasing the with EDGE⁺ Max premium package.
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Feb 7, 2021, 11:50 AM ET

That's way too much.

Just stay the * away from Wentz and Darnold please. Don't outduel the Bears in a game of desperation.

Re Scheffter

Apparently Stafford is recruiting Marvin Jones, Jarred Davis, Romeo Okwara and Ndomokong Suh to play form the Rams next year.

Suh and Donald in the middle together would be a fun watch. 🔥

Re Scheffter

Apparently Stafford is recruiting Marvin Jones, Jarred Davis, Romeo Okwara and Ndomokong Suh to play form the Rams next year.

Suh and Donald in the middle together would be a fun watch. 🔥
with what money?

With the cap coming down and free agents looking to sign short term deals it probably works in Tampas favour and they keep the majority of them.

Godwin the main danger of leaving I'd think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wont keep them all. Fournette and Gronk will go. Barrett will get paid by someone. David most likely to stay for low money. they will need to spend most of their cap space on Godwin.

Why do you think Gronk will go?

age, got another ring so will retire again and most of the season not having a huge impact. they like Brate. the seem to still like OJ otherwise would of traded him before the season Hudson was getting reps and they will just draft on in 3rd/4th round

AB will be the interesting one. I think there is no way they can afford to keep Godwin. Someone will offer him stupid money. Colts or Jets perhaps.

AB will be the interesting one. I think there is no way they can afford to keep Godwin. Someone will offer him stupid money. Colts perhaps.
AB isnt worth the hassle. his mate Brady got him on the team to get a ring. whats going to stop him from acting like a campaigner again now he has a ring.

AB isnt worth the hassle. his mate Brady got him on the team to get a ring. whats going to stop him from acting like a campaigner again now he has a ring.

If he stays with Brady id back him to keep him in line. If Godwin leaves it will open up more touches for AB and keep him happy.

If he stays with Brady id back him to keep him in line. If Godwin leaves it will open up more touches for AB and keep him happy.
Bucs will do everything they can to keep Godwin.

Is Fournette only 26? Sheesh seems like he has been around for a decade! lol

I would trade the farm to get Barrett and/or David to the Cowboys but doubt they leave the Buccs.

Bucs will do everything they can to keep Godwin.

Not enough cash to go round I don't think at receiver with Evans on such a big contract too.

Godwin been playing for pennies on the dollar. Deserves a pay day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back