Trades 2021 Round 6 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sure but you were commenting on my use of complete which was basically my way of saying I had no rookies in my defence.

Double downgrade to who though??
OK, I'm not here for an argument....had one of those last night with some plonker. We're both on the same page anyway, so...

I'm asking the same question about downgrades. At the moment, I'm actually going Meek to Bergman which leaves my bank empty. Next move I'm looking at is Campbell. Can't get anyone decent, even if I changed the first trade from Bergman to a new 170K rookie, so Campbell will hopefully become the 170K rookie, and bank a little bit of coin for next week.

I could trade Phillips out, but at best I will have 700K from that, which could be Tex, Brouch, Redden or Witherden. I don't see any of those as keepers, so the downgrade it is...

In the mix article mentions:

Stocker
Owies
N. Murphy
B Jarvis
Collier-Dawkins
Coleman-Jones
R Byrnes
Trew
Foley

A few mentioned as possible ins, the other as "knocking on the door"

The only one that I have flagged from preseason there is Collier-Dawkins, so nope, not a lot to get excited about at the moment...

In the mix article mentions:

Stocker
Owies
N. Murphy
B Jarvis
Collier-Dawkins
Coleman-Jones
R Byrnes
Trew
Foley

A few mentioned as possible ins, the other as "knocking on the door"

The only one that I have flagged from preseason there is Collier-Dawkins, so nope, not a lot to get excited about at the moment...

Has Atkins being dropped... hmm could be a decent thing, not setting the world alight and a good chance to upgrade to a premo. Only other player of mine being dropped is Kosi, if a couple of Campbell/Berry/Jones/Jordon don't play then I could be in a bit of trouble.

Can’t see the SYD Rookies being rested this week .... some suggesting Hayward coming back last week impacted Gulden

I absolutely could, McDonald in particular surely gets a rest against GCS but wouldn't be shocked if Wicks and/or Campbell does too.

I absolutely could, McDonald in particular surely gets a rest against GCS but wouldn't be shocked if Wicks and/or Campbell does too.

Have loved what I have got from Wicks, but he goes this week so I can get Dunkley in. Likely Campbell or Berry goes next week as well. Hopefully some good rookie options pop up in the coming weeks....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Ziebell, dream role taking the kick outs and general stat padding back there.
I would love to get Ziebell, but that would mean:

Campbell > Macrae jnr
Phillips > Ziebell

Leaving me 13K in the bank (or 90K if I get a 170K newbie).

I had two DNP on my bench last week, plus spuds(Jones, Lazzaro, Jones and Burgess), have A Waterman onfield, and now Ridley on the pine for a week.

If selections on Friday night look good, I might go for it as it would definitely make my team stronger.

Oh i forgot some chose Logan .... maybe Buddy injured saved him

But i’m not seeing any on field evidence of tiredness with Campbell and Gulden

Oh i forgot some chose Logan .... maybe Buddy injured saved him

But i’m not seeing any on field evidence of tiredness with Campbell and Gulden

Campbell, Warner and Wicks are definitely burning out. Gulden is fine.

Campbell, Warner and Wicks are definitely burning out. Gulden is fine.
Warner’s not technically a Rookie, having played last season .... he looks the strongest of the lot IMHO

I agree Wicks looked to have got a wall last week

Fyfe V J.Kelly v Andrew Brayshaw

The 170k mid we’re all yearning for.

Ryan Byrnes impressed with 22 disposals and a goal in his first VFL game back from a hamstring injury, and Ratten said on Thursday he‘s keen to bring Byrnes’ pace into the senior side.

yes2.gif

Can't do anything this week (or possibly next), but soon would be good.....

The 170k mid we’re all yearning for.

Ryan Byrnes impressed with 22 disposals and a goal in his first VFL game back from a hamstring injury, and Ratten said on Thursday he‘s keen to bring Byrnes’ pace into the senior side.
Will score 60, 60 and get dropped never to be seen or heard from again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back