Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 20 - Bombers v Swans Sun August 1st 3:10pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Super Sunday August 1

*Gold Coast v Melbourne (Marvel) 12.10pm, Fox (Moved from QLD)

Hawthorn v Brisbane (UTAS Stadium) 2.10pm, Fox
*Essendon v Sydney (MCG) 3.10pm, 7mate (Moved from QLD)
Fremantle v Richmond (Optus Stadium) 5.10pm, Fox
*GWS Giants v Port Adelaide (Marvel) 6.10pm, Fox (Moved from QLD)

AFL; Buddy free to play this weekend
Annastacia; and no he ****ing won't!
AFL; oh yes he ****ing will!

May stay up there with Tom Hickey (wife expecting twins any moment plus has a toddler), Sam Reid and others with little kids. Most of the families/partners had just got of quarantine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May stay up there with Tom Hickey (wife expecting twins any moment plus has a toddler), Sam Reid and others with little kids. Most of the families/partners had just got of quarantine.
Would be known soon enough right? They're about to board a plane.

Given the families are out of quarantine, which can't they fly with the players to Melbourne?

Why didn't they put Port v GWS at MCG and have Essendon legit have a home game at Marvel? Seems a bit..backwards.

Why didn't they put Port v GWS at MCG and have Essendon legit have a home game at Marvel? Seems a bit..backwards.
I'm not sure there will be a huge crowd at either venue. As far as I know it was a Swans home game so they probably chose the G. No finals at Marvel - you never know this year though!

You know about the global pandemic?
I do, just like I know about all the other Melbourne clubs staying in Melbourne throughout.
Amazing how all week we couldnā€™t play Sydney in Melbourne and then like a miracle they can change it with an hours notice today. We have been absolute screwed about by the fixture all year, itā€™s time the club grew a set and returned fire at these clowns

Haven't lost to the Swans at the MCG since the Semi Final of 1923.

Only played them 10 times (10-0) at the ground in the following 98 years... would be a good record to keep.

Haven't lost to the Swans at the MCG since the Semi Final of 1923.

Only played them 10 times (10-0) at the ground in the following 98 years... would be a good record to keep.

jmoo wan and DERO are mortified the record will be broken.

eth-dog is itchy and scratchy.

Back