Summer Tokyo 2021 Day 8 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czech Republic holding their own against the yanks in the basketball so far. USA up 2 with 4min left in the 1st half.

Channel Seven keeping the live and free watermark on discus from 20 minutes ago and speaking about it like it's live is terrible.

Thank goodness for the app, because the TV coverage has been poor tonight.

Pretty sure Austrian foot went over line.

The one with the Buddy Holly glasses, Chu or Che, when he did his longest throw to get him in the medals, his heel touched outside the front of the circle. I wasn't a 100% but I just switched back to the main channel and they were showing it on delay and his throw was on, it definitely touched outside the circle, quite noticeably. Flemming didn't even pick it up in the commentary. Good competition though.

He was the Slovenian athlete I think.

Channel Seven keeping the live and free watermark on discus from 20 minutes ago and speaking about it like it's live is terrible.

Thank goodness for the app, because the TV coverage has been poor tonight.
I'm watching the tv tonight so just getting their shitty coverage. Can't be bothered with the app on my phone or watching the laptop

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm flicking between the app and the TV, I think 7 is going to struggle to show the 100m final live at this rate

Edit: Nevermind, they did decide to cut to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back