Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Has deleted every comment that’s not praising him.
And trashed the club on the way out.
Disappointed I defended that massive POS!
Absolutely c*** of a human
In his defence why do people feel like they have personally attack a person's social media account with abuse.

Yeah he has left and he could have shown a bit more grace. But it doesn't give any one a right to abuse him on his own personal social media accounts.

Now you could say I am being hypocritical by making comments on here. But at least it's a public forum where that individual isn't getting notified about every derogatory comment made about him. And he is not forced to read them unlike clowns posting on his instagram.

Has deleted every comment that’s not praising him.
And trashed the club on the way out.
Disappointed I defended that massive POS!
Absolutely c*** of a human
If that’s his attitude on leaving the club, see ya…

F2B574A0-D0B3-4AEC-B15F-7D2BD4C26731.gif

In his defence why do people feel like they have personally attack a person's social media account with abuse.

Yeah he has left and he could have shown a bit more grace. But it doesn't give any one a right to abuse him on his own personal social media accounts.

Now you could say I am being hypocritical by making comments on here. But at least it's a public forum where that individual isn't getting notified about every derogatory comment made about him. And he is not forced to read them unlike clowns posting on his instagram.

There's an option to restrict comments to only those you follow, and there's an option to turn them off completely too. Yeah it takes a sad person to leave abuse on a players sm, but it takes an even sadder person to sit there for an hour deleting every comment that doesn't praise him

Now you could say I am being hypocritical by making comments on here. But at least it's a public forum where that individual isn't getting notified about every derogatory comment made about him. And he is not forced to read them unlike clowns posting on his instagram

Not saying I condone it, was just pointing it out.

Hasn't done himself any favors with the words on the way out tho.
Most players don’t clean out the socials and just roll with the punches

Last edited:
It’s pretty telling that none of the Freo players have commented on his post except Joel Hamling 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone notice Rory's lines about ball movement?

Nice clip for JLO on the way out..
Not sure moving to the team that we pantsed in a final warrants giving the former team a clip. Sounds very much like he and JL didn't get along though which makes me like JL even more.

Does any Freo fan have any warmth towards him? He never really seemed to be embraced by fans even during the year when he played well.

From an outsiders POV, never have warmed to him as a player.

Even before he was drafted I wasn't enamoured with him.

GWS could've selected another 18 year old in 2013 instead of a 20 year old Lobb.

Pretty happy Lobb has left.

Logue out. Tabs injury riddled.

New look tall Fwd line next year. Tabs is obviously first picked but he can’t string them together.

Haha, I lol'd hard when seeing a photograph of Ashley Hansen in the AFL.com article regarding the search for St Kilda's next coach! How anyone could take anything that guy says seriously, without laughing at his hair and baby-face combo is beyond me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back