Current Murder of Luke Davies & Jesse Baird AFL Goal Umpire & ex Ch 10 Presenter * Stalker Cop Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

TIMELINE

Thursday 16 February:
Service revolver obtained for user pays event. Was stored at mother's as per regulations.

Sunday 19 February: User pays event.

Monday 20 February: The murders at Baird's Paddington rental.

Monday 19 February: Police have alleged gunshots were heard from a house in Paddington, Sydney in the morning. Four minutes after the first shots were fired there was a 000 call made from Jessie's phone around 9.45am, but it disconnected. Police said there was "no communication" during that call.

Monday evening: Police have alleged Lamarre-Condon hired a white Hiace van from Sydney Airport.

Tuesday 20 February: Police have alleged that partial admissions were made by Lamarre-Condon to an acquaintance of having been involved in the death of two individuals.

Service revolver was returned to Balmain & later transferred to original storage.

Wednesday 21 February: Bloodied clothing belonging to both victims and an $8000 watch were found in a skip bin in the southern Sydney suburb of Cronulla. Police launch a missing persons investigation and the homicide unit is notified

Later same Wednesday: Police have alleged Lamarre-Condon attended the Bungonia area with an acquaintance who police believed assisted him in purchasing an angle grinder and padlock from a local hardware store in that area, before driving to a rural property in Bungonia.

Police said the "small" angle grinder was used to sever a padlock from the gate of that particular rural property and then that padlock was replaced with a padlock purchased from the hardware store.

The acquaintance was left at the top of the property for 30 minutes. The accused disappeared for that period in the Hiace van, returning to pick up the acquaintance and then they returned to Sydney later that afternoon. Police said the acquaintance was assisting them in their inquiries, that she is not a suspect, and they believe she was an "innocent agent".

Wednesday 11pm: Police have said that evening, weights were purchased from a department store by the accused and it is believed that the accused returned to that rural property overnight and during that evening, having also acquired two torches from the acquaintance.

Thursday 22 February: Police have alleged they can place the accused leaving the Bungonia area again at 4.30am. "It would appear that the accused has remained in the city area, still in control of the white Hiace van, before attending a further acquaintance's premises in the Newcastle area and without fully disclosing any criminality, asked access to a hose to clean that van," Hudson said.

Friday 23 February: At 10.39am, Lamarre-Condon presents himself at Bondi Police Station where he was arrested and subsequently charged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn’t really matter what it’s classified as I guess.
Pretty sure everyone can sadly agree that this was one very scarily narcissistic, obsessed man who employed a false life, engaged in severe mental abuse and power playing until it just wasn’t enough anymore so went to the physical area.
Very horrific story and an eye opener as to where these types of people can go to quickly.

being Intimate especially a one-night stand is not a partnership. the definition of partnership is to be committed to each other.

All DV definitions refer to being partners, not just being intimate.

Glad you got out, def sounds like a creep.

It's intimate partner violence and which is often used interchangeably as a subset of DV.

To say it's DV is fine but if the police at pressers want to be a bit more specific, they might say IPVDV if I can understand why they're not going there yet because the conversation then becomes about how many times ... urgh.

Last edited:

What is intimate partner violence?

IPV can be defined in different ways. Broadly, IPV refers to any behaviour within an intimate relationship (current or previous) that causes physical, sexual or psychological harm (DSS 2022). Intimate relationships involve varying levels of commitment, and include marriages, couples who live together, and dating relationships. Some relationships such as boy/girlfriend and dating relationships are particularly relevant to younger people who are less likely to be in formal living arrangements with their intimate partners.

It's intimate partner violence and which is often used interchangeably as a subset of DV.

DV is fine but if the police at pressers want to be a bit more specific, they might say IPVDV if I can understand why they're not going there yet because the conversation then becomes about how many times ... urgh.

the dudes a deranged stalker who allegedly premeditatedly murdered his victim along with someone who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

that's how i would describe it.

Being pre-mediated (allegedly), the murder of Luke Baird was absolutely definitely not a "crime of passion" under any definition.

Buying the cover two days prior definitely makes it hard to argue it wasn’t premeditated when he then went back and got a second one after the murder, given it certainly appears the plan was to use the cover to transport a body.

I posted that article for the intimate partner violence aspect. Not the LGBTQI or police references.

Having that said, I'm not going to lecture gay people on how they should feel about police, considering their history.
The older ones may have lingering memories of the bad old days; it’s the young ones who never went through that gay hate era who want to dredge it up. The committee was divided on the ban. I just think it’s backward step in the process of promoting good relations.

But as you suggest, my opinion doesn’t count 😐

I posted that article for the intimate partner violence aspect. Not the LGBTQI or police references.

Having that said, I'm not going to lecture gay people on how they should feel about police, considering their history.
Do gay Police hate Police too?
The older ones may have lingering memories of the bad old days; it’s the young ones who never went through that gay hate era who want to dredge it up. The committee was divided on the ban. I just think it’s backward step in the process of promoting good relations.

If you were 18 at the OG Protest in 1978 you’d be 64 now. Don’t have the demographics at hand but I would assume that most of the protestors would be mid 20’s minimum making them 70 + now.

Love to know how many of them are alive and if they encourage this new trend that’s crept in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm neither gay or a police officer, so not qualified to answer for either.
You’d make a good copper I reckon.

Intelligent. Well spoken. Tenacious.

For those 3 reasons you probably wouldn’t want to be a copper though because I assume it would a hefty pay cut from whatever it is you do in life.

Enjoyed reading your posts on this wretched crime.

As I'm not part of the LGBTQI community, I'm not going to speak for them and their experiences...now or historically.

I can understand why many thought it not appropriate that uniformed police march in the parade this year. As I understand it, police who are part of the LGBTQI community will be still be marching, just not in uniform. Seems a sensible compromise for everyone.

They might have issues with sections of the force who haven’t been overly positive towards the community. Which is what I believe the opposition to a guaranteed police float is about. Not about individual gay police officers.
Everyone employee everywhere has at least one issue with section(s) of their employers businesses.

Don’t want to take this thread off track at all but I think bringing up gay/not gay is irrelevant but also probably proves a point.
Matters not gay, straight, bi, trans whatever we are all the same at the end of the day in terms of behaviour, morals, mental health, anything at all.
But a sick * is a sick * and sexuality has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
The vile actions of a gay man who happens to be a police officer against two other gay men shouldn’t be treated as police hate towards the LGBT+ community. This is just resurrecting old grievances which have been widely remedied over the past decades. Police representation at the march symbolised this. Activists shouldn’t be so hasty to stir up division where it doesn’t exist.

The police aspect has always been contentious, but it should be noted that the parade goes for a couple of hours, and organisations do get rejected due to the sheer number of floats. This was at its peak of contention when the NSW teachers union were rejected, despite being a supporter of Mardi Gras since 1978, and it was noted that more recent attendees such as the police or the multitude of corporate floats are never knocked back, despite being much more recent and, some would say, fair weather allies.

With the police, not only did this murder occur and the tone deaf “putting your foot in it” comments from their spokespeople, it also coincided with a response to the report on an investigation into prior policing of hate crimes that was met with some derision. I think the savvy thing for the police to have done would have been to offer sitting this one out, not have a whinge when the decision was made for them (also noting there would be no stopping police officers involved in the various community groups from marching with them, who are what most think the parade should be about).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back