Current Murder of Luke Davies & Jesse Baird AFL Goal Umpire & ex Ch 10 Presenter * Stalker Cop Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

TIMELINE

Thursday 16 February:
Service revolver obtained for user pays event. Was stored at mother's as per regulations.

Sunday 19 February: User pays event.

Monday 20 February: The murders at Baird's Paddington rental.

Monday 19 February: Police have alleged gunshots were heard from a house in Paddington, Sydney in the morning. Four minutes after the first shots were fired there was a 000 call made from Jessie's phone around 9.45am, but it disconnected. Police said there was "no communication" during that call.

Monday evening: Police have alleged Lamarre-Condon hired a white Hiace van from Sydney Airport.

Tuesday 20 February: Police have alleged that partial admissions were made by Lamarre-Condon to an acquaintance of having been involved in the death of two individuals.

Service revolver was returned to Balmain & later transferred to original storage.

Wednesday 21 February: Bloodied clothing belonging to both victims and an $8000 watch were found in a skip bin in the southern Sydney suburb of Cronulla. Police launch a missing persons investigation and the homicide unit is notified

Later same Wednesday: Police have alleged Lamarre-Condon attended the Bungonia area with an acquaintance who police believed assisted him in purchasing an angle grinder and padlock from a local hardware store in that area, before driving to a rural property in Bungonia.

Police said the "small" angle grinder was used to sever a padlock from the gate of that particular rural property and then that padlock was replaced with a padlock purchased from the hardware store.

The acquaintance was left at the top of the property for 30 minutes. The accused disappeared for that period in the Hiace van, returning to pick up the acquaintance and then they returned to Sydney later that afternoon. Police said the acquaintance was assisting them in their inquiries, that she is not a suspect, and they believe she was an "innocent agent".

Wednesday 11pm: Police have said that evening, weights were purchased from a department store by the accused and it is believed that the accused returned to that rural property overnight and during that evening, having also acquired two torches from the acquaintance.

Thursday 22 February: Police have alleged they can place the accused leaving the Bungonia area again at 4.30am. "It would appear that the accused has remained in the city area, still in control of the white Hiace van, before attending a further acquaintance's premises in the Newcastle area and without fully disclosing any criminality, asked access to a hose to clean that van," Hudson said.

Friday 23 February: At 10.39am, Lamarre-Condon presents himself at Bondi Police Station where he was arrested and subsequently charged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Does anyone know what colour the tarps were? Saw a tarp and a dark red stained doona infill just before the turn off on my way to Canberra earlier in the week. Odd sighting.

Does anyone know what colour the tarps were? Saw a tarp and a dark red stained doona infill just before the turn off on my way to Canberra earlier in the week. Odd sighting.
Were you walking down the Hume? How could you make that out if you’re going 110km/h?

The tarp was first, and I thought that’s odd. On the right hand side of the road, then up a bit saw the doona insert.

Family members of slain Network 10 reporter Jesse Baird fought back tears as they said goodbye to their much-loved brother and son in front of hundreds of mourners at a colourful memorial in Melbourne.

The popular and charismatic Studio 10 presenter, 26, and his new partner, Qantas flight attendant Luke Davies, were allegedly shot dead by NSW Police senior constable Beau Lamarre-Condon at Baird's inner-city Paddington terrace in Sydney on February 19.

Mr Baird's sister, Kourtnee, battled through floods of tears to farewell her brother.

‘You are the absolute light of my life. My biggest inspiration and my biggest cheerleader,' she said.

His mother Helen paid tribute to her 'beautiful, precious, loving, caring, generous, caring and talented boy'.

'Our hearts and lives are changed forever and there is less sparkle in the world,' Ms Baird said.

Attendees invited to attend were asked to wear bright colours while Melbourne-born Mr Baird's AFL umpire colleagues were dressed in uniform in his honour.

Network presenter Daniel Doody was among those who gave a eulogy for his former colleague.

'Jesse was cheeky, funny, caring, hard-working, a heart-throb,' Mr Doody said to laughs from the audience.

Brendan Baird, Jesse's brother, spoke of the heartbreaking family events he will never be a part of.

‘One day my kids will know all about their uncle Jesse and it hurts me that you will not be standing there as my best man as you had already agreed to be when I married Nikki,' he said.

From DailyMail

Remove this Banner Ad

Back